Botheredhat360

This man is working on getting original XBL and halo2 back online!

if you could find a way to get h1 to work on this aswell that would be sweet

Even if that were possible, it would require the people using it to have a modded xbox, which would put H1 players in the same exact spot they are now: stuck playing a game with poor accessibility :/

Even if that were possible, it would require the people using it to have a modded xbox, which would put H1 players in the same exact spot they are now: stuck playing a game with poor accessibility :/

yeah a lot of people who still play halo ce have h1 final 

It's rather unfortunate that someone has to take the time, effort and energy to do something that a video game studio was too incompetent to do despite the fact that they were getting paid for it.

Much respect to this guy and his effort, which is miles ahead of what 343 has left us with.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I keep saying this but give this guy and some other community members the source code to MCC and it would be fixed in a month.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I keep saying this but give this guy and some other community members the source code to MCC and it would be fixed in a month.

warning: grapevine post

when rumors circulated that 343 hired a halo PC modder to work on mcc, within a week, halo 1 got a ton of updates like SAPP. So my speculation is that your statement is true.

• Upvote (+1) 1

would this allow us to download the map packs and updates to our xbox? that was a major pain on xbc.

Not to mention H1 netcode was never built with modern connections in mind. GG leading shots on a controller.

Not to mention H1 netcode was never built with modern connections in mind. GG leading shots on a controller.

?

People played H1 Online via XBC for a decade.

• Upvote (+1) 3

warning: grapevine post

when rumors circulated that 343 hired a halo PC modder to work on mcc, within a week, halo 1 got a ton of updates like SAPP. So my speculation is that your statement is true.

Source pls. I want to know who this supposed Halo PC modder was pls thx

Hang on are you saying that since this Halo PC modder got involved, H1 MCC got "updates like SAPP"? Or are you talking about the PC version?

Because MCC certainly does not "have SAPP". It's a community-made mod and the creator of SAPP was not involved whatsoever in the development of MCC, to my knowledge anyway.

Source pls. I want to know who this supposed Halo PC modder was pls thx

Hang on are you saying that since this Halo PC modder got involved, H1 MCC got "updates like SAPP"? Or are you talking about the PC version?

Because MCC certainly does not "have SAPP". It's a community-made mod and the creator of SAPP was not involved whatsoever in the development of MCC, to my knowledge anyway.

source was fb chat, thought i forgot who was saying this. and i dont think it was the creator of sapp, just a hpc modder.

The real question is how can you donate? Need that H2 in my life.. 

...you can play it on MCC, you can play in on PC through Vista/Project Cartographer, you can LAN it, and you can play it on XBC.  Let's create another 20 ways to play 7 Halo games and divide our community even further.  

...you can play it on MCC, you can play in on PC through Vista/Project Cartographer, you can LAN it, and you can play it on XBC.  Let's create another 20 ways to play 7 Halo games and divide our community even further.  

M994S.gif

joking aside, if this works this will be the definitive way to play h2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

M994S.gif

joking aside, if this works this will be the definitive way to play h2. 

It actually does work much better than people who stopped playing MCC realize.  The regular H2 playlist and HC work pretty well now.  It isn't perfect as you may get booted from the game before it begins, and you will get 3 losses if the host switches or lags out so you can't play it in Team Doubles.  But honestly it's not that bad anymore.  And customs work almost flawlessly besides the occasional lag.