Sign in to follow this  
PlazaPlays

A Man & His Sniper Rifle

Hey guys! For some reason I have yet to get active on TeamBeyond & I'm ready to change that!

My names Frank, AKA Plaza! I've been playing Halo 5 consistently since October 2015 and as of late I have gotten involved in the HCS side of things and have been using Twitter to grow my name! @PlazaPlays ! I am looking to do more in the community as I am not competing anymore and I want to move forward with making Halo content. Therefor I decided I want to start posting Halo 5 Sniping videos.

I was DM'd by an ORG that is pretty well known in Call of Duty named FURY. They recently took top 25 out of 250 at COD MLG Vegas. They seemed like they had the same vision I did with Halo sniping, so I agreed to partner up with them! So I took a huge step forward becoming their only Halo content producer and branching out.

I dropped my ORG introduction Sniping Montage titled "Becoming Plaza" just a few days back! Check it out here 

I am looking for any kind of feedback and also looking to build a killer community behind me to help support the dream! I am just learning how to edit videos as I am doing all of the YouTube content I have on my own currently. If you have any tips or what not feel free to share them as well ! 

Thanks for checking this post out! Here are my links!

Twitter- Twitter.com/PlazaPlays

YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwTBXjIqr8xsMT5Usij4Sw

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can appreciate the effort but Halo 5 sniper montages are just disgusting to watch. They highlight just how fucking childishly easy Halo 5s aiming is.

Oh, you aimed near a player? Get a headshot. SMH.

• Upvote (+1) 2