Sign in to follow this  
OMGagan

F/A High Onyx Looking For A Team

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a team that I may be able to join or someone that'd like to start a team to compete in tournaments in Halo 5. I'm a very avid Halo player who's been playing since Halo 2 and willing to practice, review film, play in scrims in order to improve as an individual and team player.

Currently, I'm approximately Onyx 2600 in Arena and I usually play solo queue as I don't have others that I play with often enough but have a good understanding on strats, positioning, team shots, playing objective etc. as I play against high tier players who are well known in the community on a regular basis. I believe I have a lot I can contribute if I'm given the opportunity to play with a team.

If there's anyone who would like to give me a chance or has the same ambitions as me please feel free to contact me on here or on XBL for a quicker response. My GT: The Gagan.

Thanks for taking your time to read this I appreciate it,
All the best  :)

I would like to run some games my gt is bondhino my twitter is @bondhino i am interested in joining a team to play online tournaments and possibly lan events if we are good enough. I have discord and skype if you would like to talk on skype my username is kdog145555 and if you want to use discord i can send you a link or vice versa. I can use party chat if you have nothing else.

Howdy,

I basically have the same background and rank as you. I'm down to team up if you are wanting to create a team. GT: batmon x. I'm very chill. Message me on XBL for games!