Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

Gaming mice for approx. $50 advice?

I got an Amazon giftcard for $50 for Christmas and I'm interested in a new mouse for my laptop. Its no a gaming laptop, but I've recently bought Half Life and Oblivion GotY Ed. on Steam for it, so a new mouse will be great. Any ideas?

ooohh  thats purty.

How can I know if it conforms to my hand comfortably?

If you use most of your palm(palm grip) then it should be decent.

Razer gets a lot of flak for being a company that puts a lot of "gaming" stuff on their products, but their mice (mouses?) are actually pretty good.

If you are looking for just a standard mouse I'd recommend a DeathAdder https://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Chroma-Multi-Color-Comfortable/dp/B00MYTSDU4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1483136725&sr=1-1&keywords=razer+mouse

It's not that Razer mice are bad (far from it), but they're pretty notorious for having parts that wear out quickly.

Everywhere I go I keep seeing people praise the same two brands for FPS mice:  Logitech and Zowie.

It's not that Razer mice are bad (far from it), but they're pretty notorious for having parts that wear out quickly.

Everywhere I go I keep seeing people praise the same two brands for FPS mice:  Logitech and Zowie.

I was more speaking mostly to the company as a whole with the gaming bit. People seem to enjoy the mice quite a bit.

I haven't had any problems and its why I continue to buy them.

I've had two nagas for going on 8 years with the only reason me upgrading was I liked the new layout of the numbers compared to the older. I'll probably upgrade again in the near future because I haven't haven't played an MMO for longer than a couple weeks in 2+ years.