Sign in to follow this  
Butler Supports

Going to UGC St. Louis?

Bump. To2 now, 17/18k Onyx. Looking for 2 more players for the online qualification and 3 for st Louis (1 sub/coach). Keep in mind That the online qualifier for UGC starts in early/ mid January, so there really isn't  much time left for practicing

Just need a main slayer now.team is currently 17-19k onyx. 2 support slayers and 1 support/objective player. To2 with our third waiting until we have a decent 4th to commit 100%. Hit up on here or Xbl. Also must be chill, we don't rage.

I'm interested, if you are still looking for a playet. I'm not going to UGC St. Louis since it's such short notice, but I can try and make it happen. Let me know what you think.

Still need one more guys. Ill be on late tonight! about 7-8 pst anyone still interested add me and we can run a few tonight! 

Gt: Butler Supports

FYI the majority of AM teams are gonna be looking on twitter. @ me or PmL_Ninjutsu and we'll retweet you to help you find a team.

Edit: my twitter was wrong on here. Fixed it.

If you still need one im down, will have to drive up from Austin, Tx

GT: Moo Cow Thief

message me on Twitter @Zachary_Lan

I get off work at 9:15CST I don't have a team pass, but if you have one then I shouldn't need one, right?

Champ 27 FFA