CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ghost is the worst announcer by far

i feel like he's doing a good job given the situation he's in with this particular series. the energy coming from t2 must be really weird right now, and understandably so. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everytime a game 7 is played on eden slayer a puppy dies.

I like it, just like Lockout/Lockdown.

Slow paced games make me wet.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It has nothing to do with it being slower paced it's because the sniper is cancer and ruins this and coli slayer. Remove snipe and I'd love this map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feel free to provide feedback on the stream. I will monitor and try to accommodate when possible.

You guys need to update the bracket as soon as a match is done. It's not acceptable that none of the LB round 2 has been updated yet.

I enjoyed Lockout/down and Pit TS standoffs, but don't feel the same way about Eden TS. \:

Ghost is going to try to adopt Renegade after this series. Either that or drag him to a wedding chapel to marry him.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It has nothing to do with it being slower paced it's because the sniper is cancer and ruins this and coli slayer. Remove snipe and I'd love this map.

Lets just nerf the sniper so its not dumb as hell in scope before we do that.

You guys need to update the bracket as soon as a match is done. It's not acceptable that none of the LB round 2 has been updated yet.

Equally unacceptable that the Open Bracket hasn't been filled in yet (or wasn't last time i checked a few hours ago)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghost is going to try to adopt Renegade after this series. Either that or drag him to a wedding chapel to marry him.

Hey, they're in Vegas. It's probably legal.