CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alg-cryptik

3sUp vs str8/lg loser

I really hope they stream those tonight as well. It's only 512pm in Vegas. There's enough time

• Upvote (+1) 1

After BabyJ screaming at Eric all series, Eric initially refused to pound fists after the series. Then, had seemingly stern words with RyaNoob, said a few words to BabyJ, then finally pounded fists. I think they might've gotten into his head a little bit.

That is a surprisingly weak move from Snipedown. Competitive banter is a staple of console esports and it's not going to change for butt hurt people. This is the first time i've seen a pro or amateur do something like that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Haven't been able to watch, sounds like I haven't missed much. HCS continues to be a joke.

I'm at Hogwarts right now, should I hunt down Dumbledore and ask him if he can fix the HCS?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hopefully we get another "what are YOU doing?" from Vic today

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can i get @@TheSimms to just narrate my life?  seriously.  Move over Morgan Freeman, Simms is the new Voice of God.

Have they mentioned the EG mess up on stream yet? 

Nope, they're probably desperately hoping Splyce ends it quickly so they don't have to embarrass themselves on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is a surprisingly weak move from Snipedown. Competitive banter is a staple of console esports and it's not going to change for butt hurt people. This is the first time i've seen a pro or amateur do something like that. 

If you think that's bad, you should see CoD's scene.

Exhibit A: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAcgRhju6fs

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh man, you must not have been watching in like 05. Dark Vegetto was insane, not to mention Gandhi.

Especially considering how eager Snipedown is to dole it out when he feels like it. Go watch the trash talk montages from the early AGL events. Not surprised at all though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He has been like this since H4. Was a huge fan of him in H3 but after all his Dbaggery in H4 I stopped being a fan.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

can't figure out how to post gifs from my phone but after the EG bo5 to bo7 all I can think of is that the change was made in the same fashion that Chuck Norris allowed Average Joes to play Purple Cobras in Dodgeball

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snipedown is a mentally weak player.

• Upvote (+1) 6

These Halo Wars 2 ads with the devs and Dan "IDGAF about MCC" Ayoub talking about the game remind me of movie trailers you see on TV that are half taken up by the actors talking about how good the movie is.  Its always a red flag that the movie is actually shit.

seriously, why aren't we watching behind the scenes and ads for ghost in the shell since they paid money to sponsor this

seriously, why aren't we watching behind the scenes and ads for ghost in the shell since they paid money to sponsor this

Is that in the contract? 

I must have missed when it was posted lmao

Haven't been able to watch, sounds like I haven't missed much. HCS continues to be a joke.

I'm at Hogwarts right now, should I hunt down Dumbledore and ask him if he can fix the HCS?

>Isn't even watching the event.

>Randomly appears in thread mid-event to complain about how terrible it is.

FYI it's actually been a pretty good event so far.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1