CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If anyone cares, Wise Gaming (Botchy, Cloud, Rob, KuavoKen) 3-0d Lethal Gaming (EliElite, Juziro, Kaiss, BoamX)

edit: ninja'd by gunranger

• Upvote (+1) 1

Half. ALG was Cratos/Naded/Suspector/eL ToWn

Unless you're talking about the ORIGINAL original lineup that never actually went to an event and had Goofy and Str8 Sick on it.

Yeah that's what I meant. Just thought it was interesting.

I'm kind of surprised EG won the SH, but lost the Slayer to Splyce given what we've seen from them today. 

amazing series being played off stream and the bracket has been updated like 2 times

video quality on source is embarrassing, audio issues, bracket issues

thank god for the gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 3

The obvious move is to swap the stream over to the side station given that Liquid is rolling up 3-0 and Splyce-EG is currently really close and exciting. Here's hoping TL wraps this up quickly and we get to see some of the other series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean it sucks that we aren't seeing an amazing HWC deciding series between EG and Splyce, but we get to watch HCS Blue 2 play FFA tomorrow guys. Stop being so toxic. 

Having to watch Fathom Flag with the TL vs Panda series at 3-0 is tragic with EG vs Splyce happening off stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

amazing series being played off stream and the bracket has been updated like 2 times

video quality on source is embarrassing, audio issues, bracket issues

thank god for the gameplay

Hey man, I'm having a blast post :lxthul:

Seriously though, missing 1-2 matches sucks but is understandable. This is like the 7th one now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think they should prioritize LB matches over WB matches

I've never rooted for Liquid harder in my life, and I started the series rooting for Pnda.

Seems like every time they switch to Str8 Sick, he is crapping on people! he is playing well this series.