4. EnVy

5. EG

5. Splyce

7. ALG

7 Pnda

Honestly curious why are people ranking ALG so low
  • Upvote (+1) 1

idk if they're a LAN team

Don't just use it all the time and run it into the ground man, use it sparingly and savor it. If other people start using it and run into the ground, then you know you've done good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ALG will be fine as long as they don't catch Spylce. That team seems to be their kyrptonite in tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ALG will be fine as long as they don't catch Spylce. That team seems to be their kyrptonite in tournaments.

Well that's probably their first round Champ bracket match. But who knows lots of good AM teams going. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick question(s): Do you have a wife, and have you been to the Dominican Republic lately?

I'm not saying he won't shine, but the last two LANs I remember of 2gre's were Burbank and Regionals, and he played pretty much at that level.

That's a no to both. I just watched toweys vod from the NV scrims. I'm hoping for a miracle. 

Can I get a link to the bracket?

There isn't a open bracket yet. Teams can still register so it wouldn't make sense. The top 8 champ bracket teams are available. 

1. OpTic

2. nV

3. Splyce

4. Liquid

5. Str8

6. 3sup (white-hot take here, but it's definitely within the realm of possibility)

Points system has the bracket so fucked that AMs can improve their chances by gunning for 10-13 instead of trying to be the best team in the open bracket.

Such a nonsensical tournament setup.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There isn't a open bracket yet. Teams can still register so it wouldn't make sense. The top 8 champ bracket teams are available. 

Does anyone know how many teams are registered?

Also,

1. Optic

2. Splyce

3. NV

4. Liquid

5. ALG

6. Str8

7. LG

8. EG

Points system has the bracket so fucked that AMs can improve their chances by gunning for 10-13 instead of trying to be the best team in the open bracket.

Such a nonsensical tournament setup.

Explain.