CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What's up with OpTic losing scrims ???

I think Lethul is sick right now, based off his Twitter feed from today.  I wouldn't read too much into it.

Can someone explain Roy's thinking to me in that blue door push? 

I'm hoping there's some reasoning, but I can't think of any reason to push that angle in that situation

• Upvote (+1) 1

theoretically Miles is an EU caster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*technically

I'm hoping there's some reasoning, but I can't think of any reason to push that angle in that situation

Only thing I can think of is he was thinking all 4 of them would push out blue door and then at worst it would be a 2v4 or 3v4 which they could win

It sucks going to bed in the middle of the tournament, but catching up next day trough mix of posts, memes and clips on Beyond is better then watching rebroadcast. Love you all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is what I got (If Open->Champ is seeded purely by Pro Points, not by games lost).

As always; Projected is predicted through "highest seed always wins."

C495pHm.png

When will we know how they plan on seeding from the open bracket?

"This is such a stupid idea, they won't expect it"

When will we know how they plan on seeding from the open bracket?

Based on previous seeding announcements- the day of the tournament.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Based on previous seeding announcements- the day of the tournament.

That's pretty much the answer I got. I asked someone working the event and they said they didn't know.  :walshy:

That's pretty much the answer I got. I asked someone working the event and they said they didn't know. :walshy:

I didn't think this esports program could be run anymore incompetently but each day I am proven wrong.

I hate to be rude like this as I'm sure 99% of HCS and Millennial employees are hard workers but... Who the fuck is in charge and why do they still have a job?

Is the EU LCQ going to be streamed and if so when?

Yes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't think this esports program could be run anymore incompetently but each day I am proven wrong.

I hate to be rude like this as I'm sure 99% of HCS and Millennial employees are hard workers but... Who the fuck is in charge and why do they still have a job?

It's NOT Millenials fault.

343 fucked up ugc seeding. They imposed the 16k points for Pros. And they likely dictate how seeding will proceed in Vegas .

These TOs are just doing what they are told. Millennial prolly hasn't been told yet...

It's NOT Millenials fault.

343 fucked up ugc seeding. They imposed the 16k points for Pros. And they likely dictate how seeding will proceed in Vegas .

These TOs are just doing what they are told. Millennial prolly hasn't been told yet...

I didn't say it was their fault, I specifically stated that I was talking about the overall esports program e.g. HCS/343.

I didn't say it was their fault, I specifically stated that I was talking about the overall esports program e.g. HCS/343.

I saw you included Millennial and I just wanted to clarify that TOs don't control the seeding structure.

It's all HCS team at 343.

Didn't get a chance to follow the LATAM event. Saw Tapping Buttons won the FFA. Did he have a team for the event? If so how did they do?