CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rammy went 16-1 in Game 5 vs Pnda

Js1kbyY.png

Context:

this got me so hyped for DBS later :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG 3-1 Str8

Excellent games, EG (especially Ogre 2) are playing exceptionally, although keep in mind Str8 has been in a slump for the last week or so

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre is shitting right now. Directing traffic and doing a bit of everything. He looks good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra and 2gre remind me a lot of Ninja and Victory X in terms of how they mesh with EG and RoyBox, with Contra being a little bit less aggressive than Ninja. I think this could be a really dangerous lineup going into Worlds but they need to improve their listening/communication and figure out strategies that they actually want to execute. A lot of the games seemed very improvised. Super excited for Vegas though  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 8

EG beat Str8. Pnda will be the 7th seed for Vegas

I like how they keep calling you AGL Chad lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra and 2gre remind me a lot of Ninja and Victory X in terms of how they mesh with EG and RoyBox, with Contra being a little bit less aggressive than Ninja. I think this could be a really dangerous lineup going into Worlds but they need to improve their listening/communication and figure out strategies that they actually want to execute. A lot of the games seemed very improvised. Super excited for Vegas though :intensifies:

They need to play quicker and cross map less. 2gre was getting frustrated he was getting guys weak but no one is in the proper position to finish. It got better as the series went on though

fake news

How can it be fake news if he was using your words? You're the one who said he wasn't sure if 2gre could hang, and then he repeated that, so they were your words. So how is he fake news?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know where I could get some rosters for the Mexico City teams? My buddy from Xbl is playing in it and I'm trying to find his team.