CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So can anyone who follows the EU scene tell me why Infused decided to skip or miss the LCQ for worlds especially when they came in 3rd at the recent LAN event it doesn't make much sense to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So was it the HCS?

The age restriction is dealt with at a much higher level than the TO. It's normally the legal teams of the developer/publisher.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If any teams out there are looking for a sponsor for Vegas message me. The old halo 2 KSI clan is willing to help out with the trip to Vegas so much as you rename your team KSI. By doing this they will provide you with the awesome opportunity of having boss nasti be your coach for the weekend.

Serious inquiries only.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So can anyone who follows the EU scene tell me why Infused decided to skip or miss the LCQ for worlds especially when they came in 3rd at the recent LAN event it doesn't make much sense to me.

Today was just the seeding cup for the LCQ, the real tournament is tomorrow and I believe all top teams from london already have their seed for that.

Today was just the seeding cup for the LCQ, the real tournament is tomorrow and I believe all top teams from london already have their seed for that.

Oh that makes sense the stream I was watching said LCQ so I assumed that it was today.

I don't know why everyone is so concerned about EG when every player on that team becomes 19x better on CLOSED PROPRIETARY SERVERS.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 almost just had the greatest comeback of all time on Plaza slayer. Was like 45-20 or some shit and ended 50-42.

38-17

I swear 2gre is the smartest one on this team. 100% convinced his daycare would have beat this eg team

• Upvote (+1) 3

If any teams out there are looking for a sponsor for Vegas message me. The old halo 2 KSI clan is willing to help out with the trip to Vegas so much as you rename your team KSI. By doing this they will provide you with the awesome opportunity of having boss nasti be your coach for the weekend.

Serious inquiries only.

That's an awesome offer for a team trying to go down, but also holy shit KSI is still a thing?

That's an awesome offer for a team trying to go down, but also holy shit KSI is still a thing?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear 2gre is the smartest one on this team. 100% convinced his daycare would have beat this eg team

Yeh he's got the brain but you can tell in the positioning and decision making that he's not confident in his shot. The start of the series especially it almost looked like he was having to warm to the idea that 'hey I can still hang'. Very entertaining series though ;>