CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So many unfinished EG kills... they're all good players, but not sure this lineup has enough aggressive players. Lunch plays slower than he did in previous Halo games, and 2gre/Contra are both more passive/sit-back players. 

Because he had power weapons that game? :ace:

Not just one game, the past few weeks. He clearly has a better grasp of the speed even if his shot isn't better
  • Upvote (+1) 1

EG just got 100-0'd, its cool 2gre is back for nostalgia sake, but the only way they are getting in worlds is with a LCQ win. Which they have a solid shot at getting.

Zero chance eg wins the lcq. Zero.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ALG just beat OG in a scrim, can you give ALG credit now or is OG in a slump too?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ehh, with the top 6 teams out of the LCQ I give them a decent chance, most likely not I agree.

Ouch at their comms. Ogre 2 goes like "one shot at pink twooo..." And goes quiet aa he realizes nobody is backing him up. And again the twins bickering man lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre2 went negative 40 in that scrim half hoping this will get better over time and ALG beat Optic today tomorrow's tournament is going to be good hopefully Str8 decides to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre2 went negative 40 in that scrim half hoping this will get better over time and ALG beat Optic today tomorrow's tournament is going to be good hopefully Str8 decides to play.

This is the most exhausting sentence I have ever read.

• Upvote (+1) 7

ALG just beat OG in a scrim, can you give ALG credit now or is OG in a slump too?

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of an Optic slump until I have reviewed the scrim myself.

Ogre2 is playing too scared .

i think everyone on the team is a little unsure of what they are doing

if it were next week i'd be worried but they still have time to get their strats in order, i'm really looking forward to see how such a veteran team adjusts

and they better scrim every night between now and vegas

• Upvote (+1) 1