CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://twitter.com/SnakeBiteFPS/status/835307057821728769

Do you think some pros are getting... Stressed? :kappa:

I mean, I love Snakebite. Been a fan of him and Royal 2 since SQ days with Flamesword and Enable, but come on. Pros has to be allowed to be frustrated with a game. Ofc he's right. They are fortunate to play a video game for a living (and I think most of them knows it), but still. If they dislike something about it they should speak up so the game can change for the better. Change is made when people are getting loud, not when they are sitting quietly in a corner.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

OT

But I figure this is a good place to ask is there any good quality VODs of the early MLG H3 events I'm watching Meadowlands 08 on YT and the 240p quality is borderline unwatchable.

@@Zeezbruh streams old MLG events all the time. His channel has been a godsend when I get nostalgic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a place where you can look up the current standings?

The only standings is the seeding which goes as follows:

1. OpTic Gaming

2. Team Liquid

3. Team nV

4. Str8 Rippin

5. Luminosity

6. PNDA Gaming

7. Evil Geniuses

8. Splyce 

9. Allegiance

info on Millenial eSports

Dont look too much into this - The rankings are skewed by terrible points distribution to Teams in the pro league, in which Allegiance are not in, but are better than a lot of the teams above them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I'm going to say is, I'm not the model of professionalism on Twitch, and I may or may not be rooting for EG to win worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

All I'm going to say is, I'm not the model of professionalism on Twitch, and I may or may not be rooting for EG to win worlds. 

Lol you don't have to explain yourself to anyone on here. I would be surprised if everybody on here hasn't said worse.

Well maybe I would but you catch my drift.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a question to ask you guys.

Everyone says Instinct was the god squad (after FB). They reached 6/7 grand finals and won 4.

OpTic/CLG has reached 7/7 grand finals and won 5.

Is Instinct considered better because there were more teams (and if I'm remembering correctly, didn't they have a perfect tournament)

EG just got 100-0'd, its cool 2gre is back for nostalgia sake, but the only way they are getting in worlds is with a LCQ win. Which they have a solid shot at getting.