CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd really like it if observer mode showed stats like kills, deaths, objective stats, etc. One of my favorite things about the CoD spectator mode.

2gres been playing a whole lot with Kaotic, looks like they're gonna team. I wonder why 2gre chose him of all AMs to build a team with. I mean I understand that his stock is pretty low right now but there had to be a few other players who were interested in teaming.

I'm disappointed that the top 2 AM teams seem to not be interested in him. That's what I thought would happen.

I'm more thankful that he's paying it forward and helping out young talent

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@LethuL said on stream that 2gre won't come back. If he does he won't play with pro players it will be all new talent and he probably won't really go for the win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@LethuL said on stream that 2gre won't come back. If he does he won't play with pro players it will be all new talent and he probably won't really go for the win.

EG Academy team?

• Upvote (+1) 9

2gres been playing a whole lot with Kaotic, looks like they're gonna team. I wonder why 2gre chose him of all AMs to build a team with. I mean I understand that his stock is pretty low right now but there had to be a few other players who were interested in teaming.

I'm disappointed that the top 2 AM teams seem to not be interested in him. That's what I thought would happen.

2gre's been playing a whole lot with Kaotic for a while now, way before World's was announced. He also just tends to play with whoever is on and willing to play at the time. Don't think that means anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre2 can win the 7th worlds spot for EG and then sell it  :kappa:

League of Legends finally passed a rule where orgs with an LCS spot can't have their challenger team qualify for LCS anymore -- if they win Challenger scene, the promotion spot goes to the next best team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

League of Legends finally passed a rule where orgs with an LCS spot can't have their challenger team qualify for LCS anymore -- if they win Challenger scene, the promotion spot goes to the next best team.

So sell the team if they're looking good and have a solid chance of promotion? Why not just ban orgs from having multiple teams?

So sell the team if they're looking good and have a solid chance of promotion? Why not just ban orgs from having multiple teams?

Well a team that hasn't yet qualified for LCS is a lot less easy to sell than a team that already qualified

Walshy promised he'd team with Soviet for the next event though :simms:

So its walshy, soviet, zyos, and ghandi for team trash talk?

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah i knew when i typed it is seemed off. corrected it though. trying to be quick while at work :p liquid looks to be penguin rayne stellur and eco

This is a sick team please happen

• Upvote (+1) 2

tfw when ONE team from ANZ region when there were two ANZ teams last Worlds.

now it's A or NZ :mj:
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Yoo, fuck this age limit. Shotzzy and Falcated are too good to be left out.

Formal won his first tourny at 15/16 come on man.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think worlds will be 13+ again. I think the current age limit is an ESL rule, not 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yoo, fuck this age limit. Shotzzy and Falcated are too good to be left out.

Formal won his first tourny at 15/16 come on man.

Lol falcated has been old enough for a while now
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Caster Butters and i are going to be casting lots of scrims together in 2017. We called a few of the prelim TB 4V4 games together and had a blast.

His play by play is legendary,takes a lot of stress off me solo casting, great to have other up and comers interested in casting scrims. Observer mode is so great.

i am on vacation till the 26th but catch butters at http://Twitch.tv/Caster_Butters and his twitter https://twitter.com/Caster_Butters

follow him for when he goes live and help support future casters!

So stepping away from Halo (and the long goodbye post that went with it) didn't hold much weight after all. And I got a week ban for saying it was attention seeking, no profanity, just pointing out that fact and then banned. Funny how that works.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1