CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm a little confused on the results of the qualifier today.  How many teams actually qualified for Worlds? FabE and Supremacy? If someone could clear it up it'd be much appreciated

Just caught up on the forums. Firstly, thank you for all the kind comments and feedback. Pretty overwhelmed to be honest.

A lot of work has gone into that event, I'm proud of the players, staff talent and everyone involved that made it what it was. Genuinely have a tear in my eye now it's over, that photo of Solar from supremacy sums up everything to me that EU halo stands for.

Any additional feedback is always appreciated on an event level and personal level.

Hope you all enjoyed the show.

I think some of the best feedback would be to run more events like that!

I'm a little confused on the results of the qualifier today. How many teams actually qualified for Worlds? FabE and Supremacy? If someone could clear it up it'd be much appreciated

Yes, those 2 teams qualified today with one more EU spot available in an online lcq

Edit: sorry for the double post on mobile so cant multi-quote

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, those 2 teams qualified today with one more EU spot available in an online lcq

Edit: sorry for the double post on mobile so cant multi-quote

Thank you very much.

SLG put on a fuckin' show over this qualifier.  I'm hoping he can do some work in Worlds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch as the ISPs start having issues for the lcq, like what happened at the beginning of EU pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you very much.

SLG put on a fuckin' show over this qualifier. I'm hoping he can do some work in Worlds

Yeah slg was on fire today, really looking forward to seeing them play at worlds.

ninja carrying halo on social media like

I'd agree if he actually tweeted out about the steam  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd consider H1Z1 @@Ninja full time thing and Halo as a side thing at this point. Just the other day I saw he had like 10k viewers on that game, pretty crazy and I'm happy for him.

If you're a player at this point, please don't rely on just Halo in any capacity unless you are Top 3 constantly.

Don't ever rely on esports to make money.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja has gained 20,000 followers and 1,000 subs in the past 3 days, jesus.

and gained 30,000 youtube subs since starting h1z1 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd consider H1Z1 @@Ninja full time thing and Halo as a side thing at this point. Just the other day I saw he had like 10k viewers on that game, pretty crazy and I'm happy for him.

If you're a player at this point, please don't rely on just Halo in any capacity unless you are Top 3 constantly.

That's how lirik started and now he pulls +10k SUBS. Shits nutty

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That event was easily in my top 3 events we've done at Gfinity. God damn that was fun.

Good job to everyone over there. I'm glad that Halo can still get a good event from somebody

Meh ace was on Optic for awhile, im more impressed with Snipedown.

Snipedown is the most promoted player by 343 since H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Meh ace was on Optic for awhile, im more impressed with Snipedown.

Snipedown was on Optic for the MCC Invitational that got ~50k viewers and was basically the return of high stakes competitive Halo.

The one that impresses me most is Naded. No "other game" exposure. No Optic juice unless you count the week he was on it last summer. Not a flashy sniper slayer like Snipedown. Not a member of any dynasty teams. Just a guy who's been around forever at all levels of competition and built a huge following out of it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The one that impresses me most is Naded. No "other game" exposure. No Optic juice unless you count the week he was on it last summer. 

Naded was on Optic from Apr 5th-May 31st, 2016 (2 months).

Snip3down was on Optic from May 16th, 2014-Nov 15th, 2014 (6 months).

Snip3down was only on Optic for the MCC Invitational event (1 LAN).

Naded was on Optic for the PAX East Invitational, The Burbank Pro League Qualifier, and the LCQ Qualifier for Pro League (2 LANs)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just talked with SLG he knew it wasn't a good word to use as soon as it was said but English isn't his first language and he wanted to say "wrecking them" but it came out wrong. He's a good kid. No harm, no foul imo.

Honestly who cares? Everyone is too PC these days. Obviously he is not talking about the real deal and it's all about the video game. People need to grow up.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 19

Honestly who cares? Everyone is too PC these days. Obviously he is not talking about the real deal and it's all about the video game. People need to grow up.

You have it backwards. Swearing and cursing is for 15 year olds, being professional and considerate is for adults.

Wait why am I telling you this? You have the philosophical sophistication of an eggplant.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3