CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yea my girlfriend is a pretty casual viewer too, but that's only because she's so busy with her Victoria's Secret modeling job.

Is it taboo to mention relationships around here now ever since that guy posted a pic of him and his wife?

Is it taboo to mention relationships around here now ever since that guy posted a pic of him and his wife?

As long as there's no pics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course i was half joking but it would still be amazing as this event has shown.

Obviously the bulk of the viewership is in the US but it would be nice to not have to stay up till 5am to wath the whole event.

Its never going to happen but a man can dream ☺

You say this as I'm watching the event at 6:20 am and haven't gone to bed. NA events are better for me

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll answer that after you post a pic of you and your gf.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Yea my girlfriend is a pretty casual viewer too, but that's only because she's so busy with her Victoria's Secret modeling job.

Word on the street is that Victoria's secret is that she doesn't actually exist.

Do with that what you will.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll answer that after you post a pic of you and your gf.

I don't have any bikini pics for you I'm afraid, despite living by the sea Welsh weather is generally more of a boots and parka sort of climate!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man I hope you guys show up at worlds.. cause the crowd in London looks quite big compared to the last halo events

You say this as I'm watching the event at 6:20 am and haven't gone to bed. NA events are better for me

I know man im just riding high from one of the best eu events ever. Props for getting up or staying up to watch. I feel your pain.

Man I hope you guys show up at worlds.. cause the crowd in London looks quite big compared to the last halo events

Hard to fit that many people in a closet...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hard to fit that many people in a closet...

I'll let a few people know to be loud. We should be able to echo loudly in the closet.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ashley's a keeper for sure

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good grand final but I think the analyst desk is right, its just about stamina and Supremacy would have to be super human to beat FABe in two Bo7s after playing all day long.

Fantastic event all round, some really memorable series! Great work by Gfinity and the broadcast team for putting on what has been my favourite event since MLG Regionals :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really glad fabe are heading out to finals early. A really good idea, hope they can get some serious scrims in.

Their main issues is lack of practice, with EU teams not being as good and always getting off early for dinner.

Hopefully this boot camp will improve them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really glad fabe are heading out to finals early. A really good idea, hope they can get some serious scrims in.

They're going to be scrimming NA teams?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I literally just fucking got up and the stream just ended. Fuck my life hahaha.

You played well on stream yesterday, it's nice seeing someone from the forums competing!

They're going to be scrimming NA teams?

I think thats the idea, strongside said they were planning to head out 2 weeks early. Getting scrims in against the likes of optic and nv would do so much for them i think.
  • Upvote (+1) 2