CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gfinity has nailed the downtime content from what I've seen so far.

Very very impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just talked with SLG he knew it wasn't a good word to use as soon as it was said but English isn't his first language and he wanted to say "wrecking them" but it came out wrong. He's a good kid. No harm, no foul imo.

Exactly what I thought. Also, just in general Goldenboy it's incredible to see you again. I missed you so much when I watched my Halo =O

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just talked with SLG he knew it wasn't a good word to use as soon as it was said but English isn't his first language and he wanted to say "wrecking them" but it came out wrong. He's a good kid. No harm, no foul imo.

I think you could tell he knew he used the wrong word once he said it. He had his hands on his head at the end of the interview and looked a bit flustered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could have saved this gif for a much better moment for a return of +30-60, but your impatience will make you settle for +10-15 instead. Sad.

An opportunity to shout at Cyren looking at COD is worth a lot.

I think you could tell he knew he used the wrong word once he said it. He had his hands on his head at the end of the interview and looked a bit flustered.

I think he had his hands on his head because he was overwhelmed by the support after all the chants, when the interview cut off he wiped away some tears. Honestly seems like a really nice kid who just loves halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

An opportunity to shout at Cyren looking at COD is worth a lot.

No it's not.

61790976.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think he had his hands on his head because he was overwhelmed by the support after all the chants, when the interview cut off he wiped away some tears. Honestly seems like a really nice kid who just loves halo.

I met him at eu fall finals. He really is such a nice guy and really humble. Really nice to see players like that do well.

Can we have gfinity running world finals 2018 at wembley again? This event has been so good.

You want a tourney to start 11pm local time in London? Because that's the only way it will work for USA viewers

You want a tourney to start 11pm local time in London? Because that's the only way it will work for USA viewers

Of course i was half joking but it would still be amazing as this event has shown.

Obviously the bulk of the viewership is in the US but it would be nice to not have to stay up till 5am to wath the whole event.

Its never going to happen but a man can dream ☺