CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What a series. Great teamwork always makes me a happy camper. Loved the heart and determination that PMP just played with in that series. How's everyone liking the stream so far?

-Ghost

I love it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

This event is just the best. I mean I know its EU Halo so its not OG/NV level gameplay but its so nice to just have an event where there is NOTHING to complain about :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

What a series. Great teamwork always makes me a happy camper. Loved the heart and determination that PMP just played with in that series. How's everyone liking the stream so far?

-Ghost

amazing sunday so far, it's been a real pleasure to watch 

good talent / good production / good games

the trifecta 

• Upvote (+1) 8

A question to the Pros. Can you guys host the Halo Gfinity event. It's early and I'd like to see some more viewers. Also very good production but Epsilon lost.

3 back to back HW2 ads after the break timer ran down to 0:00

UH-OH LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE LET 343 TAKE THE CONTROLS...

...jk I'm sure they probably just needed a minute or so to get ready. That's literally the only thing I've seen go wrong on all 3 days of stream.

3 back to back HW2 ads after the break timer ran down to 0:00

UH-OH LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE LET 343 TAKE THE CONTROLS...

...jk I'm sure they probably just needed a minute or so to get ready. That's literally the only thing I've seen go wrong on all 3 days of stream.

We were ready at the desk but didn't have a 3rd analyst lol. It was a Food break and all hell broke loose lel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously why is Respectful again not wearing a jersey or at least a team hoodie? He always looks unprofessional as fuck

Seriously why is Respectful again not wearing a jersey or at least a team hoodie? He always looks unprofessional as fuck

Im pretty sure he is gets cold easily.

Im pretty sure he is gets cold easily.

and team hoodies don't work the same way as his own?

Hope he has to wear something teamrelated for Worlds