CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

H3 had a few glaring problems that needed fixing for the sequel, thats all, well that and a graphical upgrade. Instead we got radical changes to the core gameplay and and an overhaul to the art design to the most successful game in the franchise one of the most successful console exclusives of all time. Great job 343 great fucking job.

Reach was a bungie game iirc

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waking up and missing 3 hours of the tournament....FeelsEuropeMan

• Upvote (+1) 2

MS is crazy to think that H5 will be able to last another year, not to mention that HW2 will somehow keep the franchise alive through 2017 (pro tip- it'll be empty a month or 2 after launch, there's no point in PC players playing it and Xbox players don't care about RTS). H3A is their best bet to keep this franchise alive and make more money.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It wasnt unintentional. Bungie did the same thing to a lesser degree with the h2 pre-patch br.

Fascists are moderating the halo chat right now

I keep up with Politics quite a bit and this gave me a good chuckle lol.

The 5 second challenge is funny, but do they have any with the players as well? 

The broadcasting talents personalities are always on display due to the nature of their job.. we rarely see anything for the players aside from awkward interviews. Shine some light on the players outside the game, that's why people are invested in OG so much. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

The 5 second challenge is funny, but do they have any with the players as well? 

The broadcasting talents personalities are always on display due to the nature of their job.. we rarely see anything for the players aside from awkward interviews. Shine some light on the players outside the game, that's why people are invested in OG so much.

We have player content coming - this stuff was recorded the day before the event when the players were not here. Features take time to edit and get into production schedules :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

We have player content coming - this stuff was recorded the day before the event when the players were not here. Features take time to edit and get into production schedules :)

Awesome to hear! 

Every time I look at the chat

If this was a NA event there would of been 20 req packs already. 

Wish there was less talking in between series. Why does it take so long to get the next series going?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wish there was less talking in between series. Why does it take so long to get the next series going?

Yeah, but with Golden, Ghost and all the others I think the talking is great. Better than St Louis.

MS is crazy to think that H5 will be able to last another year, not to mention that HW2 will somehow keep the franchise alive through 2017 (pro tip- it'll be empty a month or 2 after launch, there's no point in PC players playing it and Xbox players don't care about RTS). H3A is their best bet to keep this franchise alive and make more money.

Halo 5 could last another year if they, fixed the damn framerate issues and put it on GWG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 could last another year if they, fixed the damn framerate issues and put it on GWG.

That will never happen.

Opens always seem to take a bit longer to set matches up because sometimes you have to round up players, especially AM teams.

But I like the talking - all the analysis so far has been excellent and really insightful, so I'm happy to listen to it.

Honestly this event might be my favourite since NA Regionals, the broadcast team is just great and production is awesome.