CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Beyond Podcast? I feel like its been a while.

Soundcloud? 

YES PLEASE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking at the stats... and seeing they only played 8 games... im assuming EG ragequit

Devon quit because his xbox "kept freezing". Said he was reinstalling Halo 5. Which led to this exchange with Towey who questioned why he wouldn't try playing somewhere else.

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24531577120-offset-12113.91600000002-51.mp4

-Devon +Anyone at this point. EG needs a change and Contra is a better player.

Devon quit because his xbox "kept freezing". Said he was reinstalling Halo 5. Which led to this exchange with Towey who questioned why he wouldn't try playing somewhere else.

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24531577120-offset-12113.91600000002-51.mp4

The passive aggressiveness is so strong. They really dont seem happy with each other at all

• Upvote (+1) 5

The passive aggressiveness is so strong. They really dont seem happy with each other at all

EG seems like that forced group project from school where everyone dislikes each other. You can't sugarcoat it anymore and pretend these are one time things.

Being on that team seems like a thoroughly uncomfortable experience atm, like realising after 6 months you seriously dislike the group of people you moved in with but still have to interact with them almost daily.

I don't really keep up with scrims and such but it looks pretty tragic for EG. How far could they fall? Is it possible with the points system that they don't qualify for worlds?

I don't really keep up with scrims and such but it looks pretty tragic for EG. How far could they fall? Is it possible with the points system that they don't qualify for worlds?

The points system really only applies to seeding at Vegas. They HAVE to qualify at Vegas or the would have to go through the online LCQ, which I don't give them a great chance on considering there online results so far. They are basically going to have to all live up to there "LAN God" titles in order to get in, but they are so dysfunctional at the moment who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halodatahive is saying it was OG v EG but no idea if it was streamed

silly me, I went to bed expecting NV v Optic so I just glanced at the score and ran with it. Thanks

Still sad though

I agree. Hes been by far the most negative one and always tilts after just a game or two. Regardless of how things ended yesterday Lbx, Towey, Contra, and Roy all stuck around and started discussing the games they played and watching film. I mean even contra was calling out devon yesterday for not wanting to play on one of the other consoles.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That actually makes zero sense. I would 100% cut someone if they wouldn't get off their ass and try to play on another console. Does he bring his console with him to events and use that? And the way he snapped at Towey for literally no reason. wtf

I said it yesterday and got slammed for it but EG is NOT making worlds.  That is a terrible team

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can they make a roster change ??

Yes they should be able to make One change. Unless the window has closed, but I don't think it has. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The twins really don't have any options left if they drop anyone.  Seems like everyone they could potentially pick up is on a better team.

The twins really don't have any options left if they drop anyone. Seems like everyone they could potentially pick up is on a better team.

I think someone named Tom Ryan is available.
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Contra would have been better off joining Panda

Cute Endangered Zoo Animals Gaming

Greatest Halo 5 Player/Lionel Messi

Silver Medal

Knock-off Eminem

Real-life Dinosaur

All jokes aside, that team would have a really high ceiling, but I'd be ever-waiting for the tiltiest tilt moment in the history of tilting.

edit: @Igs cubanex Shit, accidental neg. My bad. Not the worst idea, but it's hard to judge how good 2gre might be since it's been a while since we've seen him play consistently against pros.

• Upvote (+1) 1

silly me, I went to bed expecting NV v Optic so I just glanced at the score and ran with it. Thanks

Still sad though

Its crazy to think that within just over a year EG went from #1 to maybe top 6 and that is a pretty big maybe. 

I think someone named Tom Ryan is available.

:ace:  I would see that as quite the upgrade tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 2