CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think I'm going to watch any more eg scrims from their POV. Roybox comms are too abrasive and toxic. Contra/Devon deserve better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think I'm going to watch any more eg scrims from their POV. Roybox comms are too abrasive and toxic. Contra/Devon deserve better

So sad to see this team failing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have to feel for Mikwen. It doesn't matter how well he plays or doesn't plays, if nV underperforms, people will point to him and blame him because he doesn't the pedigree that the other three have. (Pistola from H2/H3/Reach, Snipedown from H3/Reach/H2A) and Huke from his insane H5 plays and CoD.

No only this but he usually gives up the sniper to snipedown (and others) despite being a beast of sniper himself
  • Upvote (+1) 4

You have to feel for Mikwen. It doesn't matter how well he plays or doesn't plays, if nV underperforms, people will point to him and blame him because he doesn't the pedigree that the other three have. (Pistola from H2/H3/Reach, Snipedown from H3/Reach/H2A) and Huke from his insane H5 plays and CoD.

Most people rightfully said ola was playing like shit during UGC.

It's not like mikwen was doing himself any favors with his attitude either, but by now he gets enough credit.

I wake up to learn that optic bodied NV last night. It wasn't even competitive. 8-0 all blowouts.

Was this streamed?

I wake up to learn that optic bodied NV last night. It wasn't even competitive. 8-0 all blowouts.

Was this streamed?

Halodatahive is saying it was OG v EG but no idea if it was streamed

Was this streamed?

They played EG not nV last night

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know what happened to the nV scrim but they didn't play. Optic destroyed EG though, to no ones surprise. No close games. The stats say it all.

288lVA5.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

They played EG not nV last night

Looking at the stats... and seeing they only played 8 games... im assuming EG ragequit

Wow nice one to ESL Halo for hitting 10,000 subs on Youtube.

Please @@TheSimms @@Timo @@Vivi @@Gaskin could you please continue uploading on this channel, it could become a nice hive for competitive Halo on Youtube (which is REALLY needed). Is there any chance that you could upload matches from UGC? And will you be uploading games from the HWC? That would be awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know what happened to the nV scrim but they didn't play. Optic destroyed EG though, to no ones surprise. No close games. The stats say it all.

288lVA5.png

lol at Royal2 stats, literally stomping noobs.

288lVA5.png

It just seems like EG has completely given up

lol at Royal2 stats, literally stomping noobs.

Is Royal 2 at the Optic house now?  Was out of the loop for a while so may have missed this.