CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

to be fair ghost lurks the forum like every day

Yes, probably so. And Ghost being a Halo Hero I would love to see him interact with the community more often, not just lurking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm on mobile. Idk if i can post things from twitter but look at Shooter's last post and the reply and follow the crumbs.

I don't know. That account says trying to get Splyce to halo and that account only has 2 tweets. Seems like unnecessary work if it's true

I don't know. That account says trying to get Splyce to halo and that account only has 2 tweets. Seems like unnecessary work if it's true

I hear you. That's why I had a "?" in my post. But thought I'd throw it out there. We've gone off of less before for intel.

Really wish I brought a HWC 3 day pass when they were still available. Was so let down by the venue that I didn't think it would've been worth paying £1000+ in flights but now I just want to do it for the adventure/holiday I'd have while out there. Does anyone know if there's going to be a second sales period?

I hear you. That's why I had a "?" in my post. But thought I'd throw it out there. We've gone off of less before for intel.

I can't even find it on shooters twitter. What's the other account name?

Edit: I'm stupid

Really wish I brought a HWC 3 day pass when they were still available. Was so let down by the venue that I didn't think it would've been worth paying £1000+ in flights but now I just want to do it for the adventure/holiday I'd have while out there. Does anyone know if there's going to be a second sales period?

I wanna say that only the legendary passes sold out. I think three day passes are still selling.

Nice to see Optic wrecking even harder. 

HWC 2017 EU Update (not official) 

So I'm still waiting to see which teams are confirmed (think I'm missing a few)

But here are the totals in points for the European side of HWC 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lHQuPmIrmQzlFWhKQQCgOB4k86w2-QQHYWsp7rKD9RQ/edit?usp=sharing

and with the teams I know that're attending I've attempted a bracket 

http://challonge.com/HWCEU2017

All the details will be updated when I get more info but I thought I'd share it here.

• Upvote (+1) 8

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lHQuPmIrmQzlFWhKQQCgOB4k86w2-QQHYWsp7rKD9RQ/edit?usp=sharing

All the details will be updated when I get more info but I thought I'd share it here.

Just to add one thing. It said on the Gfinity twitter yesterday that 26 were confirmed for the event. Not sure if that included Pro teams. 

Just to add one thing. It said on the Gfinity twitter yesterday that 26 were confirmed for the event. Not sure if that included Pro teams. 

It did include them I think 4 PL and also the 4 that made it through the Cups, I'm still missing about 3 teams just waiting to find out who. 

FabE are on the grind, good to see them continue to push themselves

Jimbo put out a statement about a week or so ago saying he wouldnt be streaming at all until after HWC London so he could concentrate on improving. I think they will smash it, not sure who will get spot number 2 though.  Infused or Epsilon would be my guess although London Conspiracy have a good shot.  Supremacy could do well on LAN though so should be an interesting weekend.

Jimbo put out a statement about a week or so ago saying he wouldnt be streaming at all until after HWC London so he could concentrate on improving. I think they will smash it, not sure who will get spot number 2 though. Infused or Epsilon would be my guess although London Conspiracy have a good shot. Supremacy could do well on LAN though so should be an interesting weekend.

I hear the Meme Team is flying out to London. Don't count them out....Kappa

Is there a team list w/ rosters anywhere?

I don't see how he'd be "exposing" anything, hes asking questions, not doing hard hitting investigating. People can lie. It'd be the MM guy exposing himself in this case (if theres something to expose). If something illegitimate/shady is happening with them then if anything he probably agreed to do the interview to spread a false sense of legitimacy.

The only way you'd expose anything in a QnA is if you made him choke/back track on words etc, even then thats not exposing anything, just showing something is out of place.

and while "exposing" him was not my intention with this interview, he does say some things that with a little research could be verified or proven false. I do plan on digging around at some of his statements, but in my own time. I think a follow up video with Zach or just myself is something I'm going to give a bit of thought too. We'll see. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and while "exposing" him was not my intention with this interview, he does say some things that with a little research could be verified or proven false. I do plan on digging around at some of his statements, but in my own time. I think a follow up video with Zach or just myself is something I'm going to give a bit of thought too. We'll see.

I dont think you have to expose anything to make the interview worth watching. I just wanted to say that you can interview people you disagree with without it being a "clickbait" video

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hear the Meme Team is flying out to London. Don't count them out....Kappa

Expectations revised - Meme team to smush opposition so thoroughly that they cancel any remaining HWC spots  :kappa: