CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I disagree. You interview people whom you want answers from so it makes sense to interview the biggest question mark in gaming. Plus from a journalistic perspective you dont avoid what you disagree with you uncover and expose it if its shady

I don't see how he'd be "exposing" anything, hes asking questions, not doing hard hitting investigating. People can lie. It'd be the MM guy exposing himself in this case (if theres something to expose). If something illegitimate/shady is happening with them then if anything he probably agreed to do the interview to spread a false sense of legitimacy.

The only way you'd expose anything in a QnA is if you made him choke/back track on words etc, even then thats not exposing anything, just showing something is out of place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You heard it here folks, case closed. El señor sebastian has spoken, he is going to stick with his original conclusion; therefore, everyone shall accept it.

I said I'M going to stick with my original conclusion - the case is closed as far as I'M concerned. I don't change my mind until I see data. What do you do?

Incidentally, if you really don't agree, do you want to put up some $$ on what the daily viewership numbers are? Or is all of your spending money locked up in shitpost futures?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok, so given that you're the one who has access to this data, and you've not presented any of it nor presented any actual debate... I'm going to stick with my original conclusion: MLG.tv is not comparable as a platform to Twitch. Case closed.

I love how many posters are happily upvoting this astroturf bs. You folks are sucking his dick for, essentially, promoting his business on a discussion forum. If you look with any measure at the type of stuff he responds to, this motive should be obvious. You guys respond to this behavior like he's some kind of hero and it drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong - it's cool and all for Adam to post here. I just wish everyone would cut the "all hail Adam" shit and react to his self-promotion for what it is - Sponsored Messages from MLGTM.

Grow a sack, think for yourself. Just because you liked the MLG era of Halo doesn't mean you have to fawn over every aspect of its continued existence. Learn to keep positive and negative thoughts about something in your head at the same time. It's a healthy skill to have. 

Whatever the reasons behind Adams posting here at Beyond he clearly shows how strong the power of interaction with a community is. I wish 343 could learn something from this Master. I could not care less if Adam is doing it from a calculated business decision or for just pure feels for the Halo community; as a consumer of the Halo franchise I am just happy that someone with real power to change the future of Halo is here posting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yo you can't gamble on an online forum Money Matches owns the exclusive right so don't try any funny business.

Yo he's fully tatted, don't provoke him.

MLG has just corroborated parts of a report which implicates @@Sebastian in engaging in discussions with Money Matches officials during their acquisition of PNDA gaming. Take that how you will.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yo you can't gamble on an online forum Money Matches owns the exclusive right so don't try any funny business.

oh shit hide my post

fuck guys there's a fully tatted guy at my door what do I do

• Upvote (+1) 5

Whatever the reasons behind Adams posting here at Beyond he clearly shows how strong the power of interaction with a community is.

I mean it kinda helps we've been "neglected" (in a sense) in this regard for so long so that anytime we're shown any form of interaction/communication we end up head over heels.

I mean it kinda helps we've been "neglected" (in a sense) in this regard for so long so that anytime we're shown any form of interaction/communication we end up head over heels.

For sure. That is even obvious the few times Ghost or Tashi is here. But do they use this opportunity? Nope. The new Halo community manager Ske7ch have 4 posts and he got 337 up votes for them...even if he didn´t said anything of real value.

And the only explanation I can think of is that the plans they have for Halo is far different than what this community wants.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@FlizzyFletch confirms that @@Sebastian currently has the "full confidence" of ESL.

EDIT!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

@@Sebastian says he "cannot remember" whether or not he divulged seeding information to former team E6, now known as PNDA Gaming, to Money Matches prior to their acquisition of the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm going with Inc choosing denial

Would make sense. The org has history in Halo both pro and am and bubu and Falcated are former org members.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I couldn't see if anyone have answered this question for you, but the audio issue seems only to be happening on the twitch app on android for some reason. iOS twitch app is fine and so is PC.

Thanks man looks like ill have to borrow a work laptop for next weekend
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@NavG123 getting ready for his next post

8hqyiilyylfy.gif

Did anyone else immediately think,"Why is Steve Irwin hiding in the same place as R2D2 on Tatooine?" when they saw this gif? 

Probably just me... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

For sure. That is even obvious the few times Ghost or Tashi is here. But do they use this opportunity? Nope. The new Halo community manager Ske7ch have 4 posts and he got 337 up votes for them...even if he didn´t said anything of real value.

And the only explanation I can think of is that the plans they have for Halo is far different than what this community wants.

to be fair ghost lurks the forum like every day

Ok, so given that you're the one who has access to this data, and you've not presented any of it nor presented any actual debate... I'm going to stick with my original conclusion: MLG.tv is not comparable as a platform to Twitch. Case closed.

I love how many posters are happily upvoting this astroturf bs. You folks are sucking his dick for, essentially, promoting his business on a discussion forum. If you look with any measure at the type of stuff he responds to, this motive should be obvious. You guys respond to this behavior like he's some kind of hero and it drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong - it's cool and all for Adam to post here. I just wish everyone would cut the "all hail Adam" shit and react to his self-promotion for what it is - Sponsored Messages from MLGTM.

Grow a sack, think for yourself. Just because you liked the MLG era of Halo doesn't mean you have to fawn over every aspect of its continued existence. Learn to keep positive and negative thoughts about something in your head at the same time. It's a healthy skill to have. 

what are you even talking about? Lethul was the one who came in to sloppily defend 343 and his paycheck. 

the argument isn't MLG.tv vs Twitch, it's MLG vs 343.

I know where I stand, because the last 3 years have been one continuous disappointment 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone else immediately think,"Why is Steve Irwin hiding in the same place as R2D2 on Tatooine?" when they saw this gif?

r2hides1997.jpg

Probably just me...

Uh, what gif? Can't see it on mobile.

Oh, I can see it if I post the link when I was quoting your post but not in the forums.

Can we hurry and get an H1 plasma rifle in the game or at the very least replace the brute already? I don't get how people complain about storm rifles but are okay with it just.mwlting people so fast

Well just being in Pro League only guarantees a little money and with the Pro league finals being an open and I'm gonna assume some small "lands" in between. I think not being In Pro league wouldn't be a big deterrent.

Edit: Nevermind I read your post wrong. I think it's a toss up if the org sticks with the team that doesn't make it, but as a poster above me said, with the finals being an open event that increases the odds of the sticking around.

I don't think the 'value' of pro league is the money, it's the exposure. (Haven't two top AMs lost their org after narrowly missing out on pro league?)

That said, Pro League isn't even very popular, and the only decent viewship comes from the open LANs.

Here's hoping that any new Orgs stick around regardless, and that next season's LANs use a broadcast schedule that actually highlights the top talent instead of nobodies for half the tourney.