CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Migh as well watch it ti support fletch. Worst is youll come out of the episode with more reason to hate the guy. Maybe though you learn more about him and maybe get a new perspective.

No.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I disagree. You interview people whom you want answers from so it makes sense to interviee the biggest question mark in gaming. Plus from a journalistic perspective you dont avoid what you disagree with you uncover and expose it if its shady

This is true if it's an actual interviews, most gaming pieces are fluff content sadly from what I've seen.

The interviews already done and I hope the right questions were asked.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm definitely gonna watch the video. Hearing the pov from controversial figures is (almost) always good in my book.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is true if it's an actual interviews, most gaming pieces are fluff content sadly from what I've seen.

The interviews already done and I hope the right questions were asked.

Fletch posted someof the questions asked and they seemed good. Where is the funding from, when will you launch and why havent you launched yet, and what was your invlovement in the e6/pnda controversy. Hopefully the answers are worth hearing

• Upvote (+1) 4

Fletch posted someof the questions asked and they seemed good. Where is the funding from, when will you launch and why havent you launched yet, and what was your invlovement in the e6/pnda controversy. Hopefully the answers are worth hearing

That's good, I really hope he pressed about those subjects.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty running MM with Ola and Snipedown. I know it doesn't mean anything but I feel like NV with Frosty (or any Optic member) in place of Mikwen would be unstoppable, and that's not even a slight on Mikwen.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As long as he asked specifically using the words "Frank the fucking show" I will enjoy the interview greatly. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry if this was already posted but did anyone else watching the EU online qualifiers (both those this last weekend and before) have serious audio issues?

It was literally unwatchable for me and it seemed like an issue for some others in the chat but not all. Im not sure if it was due to the medium i was watching on or not but i tried both my xbox and phone.

I hope this doesnt impact on HWC London.

@@Onset I thought id flag it up to you so you can potentially pass it on to the relevant people.

I couldn't see if anyone have answered this question for you, but the audio issue seems only to be happening on the twitch app on android for some reason. iOS twitch app is fine and so is PC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really Off Topic but does any of you shit talk people who rage quit in competitive multiplayer games? Like sending messages and calling them out for their bullshit.

no

Frosty running MM with Ola and Snipedown. I know it doesn't mean anything but I feel like NV with Frosty (or any Optic member) in place of Mikwen would be unstoppable, and that's not even a slight on Mikwen.

Frosty set his !team command to have him on nv in place of mikwen lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

Frosty set his !team command to have him on nv in place of mikwen lol

Frosty using nV skins was a hint that he is leaving Optic  :kappa:

Frosty using nV skins was a hint that he is leaving Optic :kappa:

Did they kick him out for falling asleep to ninjas stream?

Frosty using nV skins was a hint that he is leaving Optic  :kappa:

:stressed:  :stressed: