CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In Halo I bet if Ryanoob's team did the same thing to OpTic Gaming I feel the "toxic" Halo community would be a lot more gracious. 

Also fun fact: the "I'm with Dexerto" guy asked the first question at the after game press conference. 

Not to bring up ancient history again but I believe it was Raleigh 2011 when the Instinct team of Ogre 2, Pistola, Roy and Lunch lost in the finals to Infamous (?) which was Lethul and I can't remember who, maybe APG and Ryanoob but I can't remember.

Either way point is after Infamous won the reception was not great. Not sure what happened in the CoD event (were there like actual boos or just no cheers). The Infamous win had about 10 seconds of polite clapping and then nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't you guys want to discuss why radar is bad? Were the last 1 1/2 years not good enough? SOMEONE!

:)

I will. Radar heavily reduces the awareness skill gap, reduces the possibilities of sneaky/creative plays (one of the more interesting parts of Halo), and reduces the accuracy skill gap as well. In short, it helps to turn what could be a good game into a mediocre one.

• Upvote (+1) 6

But armor abilities make the game too random so we need to tell people where the other team is.

check m899,420

After reading this, I have reconsidered. Halo is back wearehalo

But armor abilities make the game too random so we need to tell people where the other team is.

check m899,420

It's called spartan abilities now btw

check m899,420

you can thank your lord and savior Bungie for that.  And sprint.

You guys are making valid points, & yes I also agree that Halo 4 was the best & most competitive Halo.

Good to see we can all agree on something.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Pnda Gaming rolling over the competition!"

-Shekkles

Bold statement, sir.

Rolling into a ditch more like.

phew, i thought i was the only one who doesn't listen to the podcast 

If Moses doesn't listen to the podcast, who does?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to bring up ancient history again but I believe it was Raleigh 2011 when the Instinct team of Ogre 2, Pistola, Roy and Lunch lost in the finals to Infamous (?) which was Lethul and I can't remember who, maybe APG and Ryanoob but I can't remember.

Either way point is after Infamous won the reception was not great. Not sure what happened in the CoD event (were there like actual boos or just no cheers). The Infamous win had about 10 seconds of polite clapping and then nothing.

B/c everyone was salty and knew that he would eventually betray RoyBox & replace the GOAT.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If Moses doesn't listen to the podcast, who does?  :thinking:

I sadly listen to it. It's just something to do during my drive when I have listened to everything else. It's pretty boring.

"Who is the best teammate you've ever had?"

• Upvote (+1) 2

I sadly listen to it. It's just something to do during my drive when I have listened to everything else. It's pretty boring.

"Who is the best teammate you've ever had?"

Formal  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else think that NavG could be a millionaire genius if he didn't post memes on an online forum for a dead game?

No

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did anyone else just watch that EG choke/nV clutch win on Eden Slayer?

It was embarrassing. By now people have to realize turtling up in one area is how you lose close slayers, not win.

Eg should stop scrimming. It doesn't do them any good

Does anyone else think that NavG could be a millionaire genius if he didn't post memes on an online forum for a dead game?

I go to sleep every night asking the same question. 

He never responds as he's usually reading a book by the nightstand at that time.

you can thank your lord and savior Bungie for that.  And sprint.

I don't think anyone here has ever actually praised Bungie for Reach.

Even before, Bungie did jack shit for the comp community. But at least they let us do as we pleased (Unlike this universal setting bullshit)