CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My favorite part is the downtime and how we can see highlights from the current tournament. Not gungoose triple kills for 6 hours throughout the day.

So your favorite part is that someone actually cared about putting anything on the stream that the people watching wanted to see? Its actually crazy how MLG attempts to make everything interesting for the viewership. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're accusing someone of fabricating an elaborate, multi-platform lie about having a life-threatening illness to garner sympathy because you don't like the way he conducts himself as an amateur player in a third-rate esport. Think about that for a second.

Fake news.

Halo is a teir 2 esport.

http://esportsobserver.com/esports-games-tiers/

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Clutch/clutching up" for whatever reason triggers me.

Tilt is the same for me.

No matter how accurate the statement is, desk analysts should avoid saying a loss is because of tilt or choking or a win is because of clutchness.

Talking about what changed in the gameplay is more valuable to the viewer. Or why the game saving play was clutch.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

NV dropped a game to the most random team imaginable

We're not on an accelerated schedule for pools, they're rigidly scheduled for appointment viewing. We counter act that by being able to live jump in up to 4 additional matches at any time from our analysis desk...no more 'stand there in fill' its more 'cast live games mid series'

Any chance FB hoodies come back?

Trying to watch this on MLG tv, what a shit show. The lag is just unbearable. If we ever do go back to MLG, I hope we stay far away from MLGtv.

Also, these SnD's should be win by 2's imo, so random otherwise.

Been perfect for me so far.  

How much do you pay for internet per month?  :kappa:

We're not on an accelerated schedule for pools, they're rigidly scheduled for appointment viewing. We counter act that by being able to live jump in up to 4 additional matches at any time from our analysis desk...no more 'stand there in fill' its more 'cast live games mid series'

Insert: Player - Baby Come Back.mp3 here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If only Beach LAN 2017 was MLG Beach LAN 2017. Imagine the production value that we can achieve in McDicks beach front homes.

It's weird to see clap respond more about halo on halo forums, during a huge CoD event than most of esl has all year during all halo events.

Any chance eg can get the 4th seed?

They're 1100 points behind Str8.

So they'd prob have to win all 3 remaining cups to even have a chance.

Call me crazy, but as much as I love MLG, I'm not sure I want them to "save us" if it meant being forced to broadcast exclusively on MLG.tv

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait until we are on Beam.

Beam is actually really smooth, there is a mode with less latency so you are talking with the streamer in real time I would say it's better than Twitch but Beam barely gets any viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG.tv actually isn't that bad, I just wish it wasn't so heavily based of Flash.

Its better than when it was on silverlight, but yeah html5 would be ideal

• Upvote (+1) 3

So glad they're able to have fun with this and laugh at themselves lol

If Towey couldn't laugh at himself, I think he'd be crying all the time #LifeIsTow

PS. I thought the MLG event was gonna be on twitch or is that a future event?

If Towey couldn't laugh at himself, I think he'd be crying all the time #LifeIsTow

PS. I thought the MLG event was gonna be on twitch or is that a future event?

This event is somewhat on twitch. Both streams were yesterday. Today only the Bravo stream is. Tomorrow it will be an hour delay I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 1