CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The COD Atlanta stream has brilliant content playing between breaks right now. Hopefully ESL show off something similar for Las Vegas.

ESL aren't even running Vegas. They've farmed out potential mistakes to Millennial again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know it's groups, but the COD event structure has it so the only matches we see on the first day are pros playing other pros. This is the only format I can think of that will allow something like this so we don't need to watch am's for the first day.

Also, on the main stream when there is no matches on main stage they have recaps with video of other matches on the side stations and therefore done need 40 minutes of ads.

These are some simple things that would increase the viewers because there is less down time. WHY DONT YOU LISTEN ESL/343

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pit KOTH was a thing

Empire Strongholds (aka grenade and AR festival) is worse in relation to the rest of Halo 5's gametypes than Pit KOTH was in relation to the rest of Halo 3's gametypes.

• Downvote (-1) 1

told y'all she looks like a dude

1. Scarlett Johansson

2. Emma Watson

343. You need Coopered for that blasphemy

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. Scarlett Johansson

2. Emma Watson

343. You need Coopered for that blasphemy

Emma Stone >

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nice can't wait to see which team tilts first!

Well, LG just blew an 11-2 lead on Coli slayer to lose 37-50 and go down 0-2 in the series...

• Upvote (+1) 1

We still don't know why he got arrested...ten minutes of my life gone

I think it's fairly safe to assume it was a simple case of being too drunk in public. Got to spend a night in the drunk tank. If something more serious would have happened, he wouldn't have been out so quickly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We still don't know why he got arrested...ten minutes of my life gone

Think of the good though, the rest of us don't have to watch this clickbait crap and give him views. You've done good.

• Upvote (+1) 6

LG vs Pnda was shaping up to be a pretty good series. 

Pnda went up 2-0 and then LG came back to win the next 3 games. 

Scrim never finished because Danoxide logged off...

I know it's groups, but the COD event structure has it so the only matches we see on the first day are pros playing other pros. This is the only format I can think of that will allow something like this so we don't need to watch am's for the first day.

Also, on the main stream when there is no matches on main stage they have recaps with video of other matches on the side stations and therefore done need 40 minutes of ads.

These are some simple things that would increase the viewers because there is less down time. WHY DONT YOU LISTEN ESL/343

This is definately the ideal format. It would work really well for current Halo, since their are so few Pro teams- you'd could pretty easily stick to a schedule, show all matches on the main stage, and use any downtime for Updates on the open side of the tourney.

Watching FFA or platinum level AM all day on Friday blows.

Some people think groups are pointless, because the Pro's are already seeded. But the main goal is to have an entertaining product.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is definately the ideal format. It would work really well for current Halo, since their are so few Pro teams- you'd could pretty easily stick to a schedule, show all matches on the main stage, and use any downtime for Updates on the open side of the tourney.

Watching FFA or platinum level AM all day on Friday blows.

Some people think groups are pointless, because the Pro's are already seeded. But the main goal is to have an entertaining product.

The could also do pro exhibition matches like mlg did with east vs west. They could play these games while open bracket are played on side stations, would be more entertaining imo.