CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You are using the term "journalist" pretty loosely here. 

Not surprising. 

Was that a dig? Hard to tell these days.

Whoa guys. We didn't throw anyone out of the venue for using periscope. We asked him to take down the twitch stream that had 3,000 viewers that also had ads being served. Furthermore, the biggest issue was when I approached him he had a media badge on, I asked him who he was with and he said 'I'M WITH DEXERTO' then when I said I was going to discuss the situation with them he admitted he was with Gamurs. The whole situation was bizarre and his behavior was a bit erratic, completely overblown situation.

TLDR, we did not throw anyone out, we are not stopping periscope streams, and we did not take anyone's media credential. We simply asked that a monetized Twitch stream be pulled down.

Glad to hear. Lot of people were getting the pitchforks out and I didn't think you'd be this bad. Pretty sad what happened but thanks so much for coming to Beyond to clear things up! 

Was that a dig? Hard to tell these days.

Yes, real video game journalism is hard to come by these days, hell the guy pretended to be at another company lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, real video game journalism is hard to come by these days, hell the guy pretended to be at another company lol.

Well obviously. Meant was that a dig at me, but I'll leave it alone. Don't want to derail the thread further. I'm a benevolent forum god. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

ESL and 343 have it pretty easy with Halo events. They don't even have to worry about the press showing up.

Well met. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

@ comes in and tells us what happens with the situation while running an event FOR CALL OF DUTY, @@Tashi throws people under the bus on r/Halo when shit hits the fan at events for Halo.

THIS IS HALO.

Fix MCC

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think it's funny how Flamesword in prison will never be a meme but T2 in prison will be timeless.

I've asked this question for years and never gotten a serious answer, but what is the story behind this whole T2 in jail thing?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've asked this question for years and never gotten a serious answer, but what is the story behind this whole T2 in jail thing?

This. Is there any ground behind the meme or is it just Twitch trolls?

I think it's funny how Flamesword in prison will never be a meme but T2 in prison will be timeless.

8fOZ9EH.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Whoa guys. We didn't throw anyone out of the venue for using periscope. We asked him to take down the twitch stream that had 3,000 viewers that also had ads being served. Furthermore, the biggest issue was when I approached him he had a media badge on, I asked him who he was with and he said 'I'M WITH DEXERTO' then when I said I was going to discuss the situation with them he admitted he was with Gamurs. The whole situation was bizarre and his behavior was a bit erratic, completely overblown situation.

TLDR, we did not throw anyone out, we are not stopping periscope streams, and we did not take anyone's media credential. We simply asked that a monetized Twitch stream be pulled down.

Can you guys imagine how cool it would be for Halo to have a TO like this? 

Clap sure as shit wouldn't be hosting Worlds in a studio because talks on the "east coast didn't work out"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude BXR'ed a fucking cop.  You do hard time for that shit.

Lol I always heard that the BXB'd some guy in a bar fight. Weird how these things get mixed up like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Lxthuls chat started it.

The COD Atlanta stream has brilliant content playing between breaks right now. Hopefully ESL show off something similar for Las Vegas.