CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They still don't do amazing they get like 4k and Halo 5 varies around 1k-3k

Scump personally gets about 6k every time he streams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IW had less viewers on twitch than Halo late last night and only Snip3down was streaming. CoD is dying if they don't put out a good game soon.

you know they have an event going on this weekend right?

so no pros are streaming since they are traveling/at the event

• Upvote (+1) 1

Give me a shout when they get over 4mil prize money alone which is where Halo5 will be after Worlds. 2.5m >> 1.5m > 1m

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here are my thoughts on EG.

Remember last proleague season when they were number 1 after beating Optic when the squad was Roy, Lunch, Ninja, Victory? After a week or two of not doing well after that, they decided to suddenly drop Victory for Stellur. Am I the only one who remembers Ninja being sick as well as some scheduling conflicts allowing them not to practice for a week up until that point? I still feel like that team would have done well by keeping Victory because of the chemistry they had. They all had shit going on during the day and everyone was okay with that. They were all great friends outside of their previous teams as well. Their great chemistry made up for their lack of practice, even allowing them to beat Optic. IMO they should have never dropped Victory because, to me, his chemistry outweighed Stellur's natural talent and slaying ability. 

Biggest overreaction causing a team change in all of pro league last year. They should have just stabilized

Food trucks got me through college. Good stuff. 

Some of the best food i have ever had came from food trucks.  Best taco ever came from a food truck in NYC at 3 am.  I was wasted.  It was awesome.

Eh, I think the EG issue is a result of them having slim pickings, at the time they probably didn't have much of choice to say "No, RoyBox can't play enough" if they wanted to stay in the Pro Leage. I don't think that team really meshes well personally, and it shows. Contra does grind a lot, I always see him streaming. how much that really means I'm not sure because it goes back to the age old question of whether or not grinding MM helps as opposed to just scrimming. Personally I've never thought playing MM a lot helps pro players.

Roy and Lunch are mechanically good, but there's more to it than that. I don't see them being Top 4, but they're a LAN team so who knows.

Boots on the CoD is back this year - so they're in luck.

I know. Hopefully it's good.

I wonder if the low numbers on twitch last night had anything to do with every team being in Atlanta  :thinking:  :thinking:  :thinking:

There were no Halo pros streaming either but snipedown playing BTB.

you know they have an event going on this weekend right?

so no pros are streaming since they are traveling/at the event

Yep.

All I'm saying is it has had much lower numbers than Bo3 or AW.

Anybody have any questions for Zach The CEO of Money Matches? 

Really any topic, but considering we're on a Halo board, perhaps Halo related :)?

• Upvote (+1) 1

moar emma watson plz

would it be weird if we had an emma watson gif only thread? or is it actually the best idea i've ever heard?

Flawless work with the gif

Tbh, I didn't actually do much. That website/app that's watermarked in the bottom right did all the work. You can make The Donald draw or write whatever you want.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is your top 9 rankings off the results we have had so far and scrims? This is mine

1. OG

2. LIQUID

3. NV

4. Str8

5. Inc

6. ALLEGIANCE

7. LG

8. Pnda

9. EG

Inc and str8 is close for 4th spot and on lan str8 probably have them

I believe NV will probably step it up for Vegas and push back into top 2

Everyone hates pnda and for good reason but like it for not they got a good pick up in danoxide.

EG are struggling i think it is obvious. But im sure they can bring things back they have the skill and experience if they really want it. Fact is I doubt the drive to win is as high as a guy like shottzy who is wanting to prove himself or a guy like shooter who although a proven pro did not make worlds last year and hasnt ever won an event.

Just my 2c, whats yours?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a damn good trailer. 

Sad we won't have the awesome orgs like Fnatic and Dignitas as advertised but Epsilon and Infused are welcome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tbh, I didn't actually do much. That website/app that's watermarked in the bottom right did all the work. You can make The Donald draw or write whatever you want.

Don't be shy dude, I know you have spend 20 hours doing it in Premiere. I give you all the credit.

• Upvote (+1) 1