CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys and gals.

Wanted to ask what video features you would like to see at the Gfinity EU Open?

Fun ideas / Serious ideas lets hear them!

Batchford's highlight reel (yes it exists hard to believe), some of SeptiQ's video content, and stuff like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven´t done a meme in a while. There is something happening to me. Halo have been a big part of my life for so long...actually a life saver...but my energy is almost on zero...fuck, It makes me sad.

sooo I'm not sure if this is off topic now but whatever happened to Mercy? Is it ever being adapted to competitive?

I remember hearing Mercy strongholds was good and people speculating if it'd be in Fall season and then no idea what's happened with it since. I've played the map like four times, ever, I just remembered it exists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How's Saiyan?

What was he talking about?

Saiyan looked impressive but not mind-blowing, stats were similar to everyone else on LG, he made a couple clutch plays ... his PoV might tell me more, though.

They had almost lost a Fathom CTF and El Town was explaining how a move that Saiyan had made almost cost them the game, but it was like fifth-dimensional chess explaining how when (1) Saiyan spawned at point A, (2) he had to expect that the two spawners on TL would go to point B and C, but (3) LG's plan was to anchor to set up for the next flag, (4) so Saiyan should have immediately gone to point D ... but it was a more complicated explanation than that.  I understand the spawns on Fathom CTF but I was a bit lost 

• Upvote (+1) 2

sooo I'm not sure if this is off topic now but whatever happened to Mercy? Is it ever being adapted to competitive?

I remember hearing Mercy strongholds was good and people speculating if it'd be in Fall season and then no idea what's happened with it since. I've played the map like four times, ever, I just remembered it exists.

Pros don't like it, and the map is pretty broken by H5's movement.  They also still have not changed the weapons on it, so currently it has beam rifle, saw and hammer.  

Pros don't like it, and the map is pretty broken by H5's movement.  They also still have not changed the weapons on it, so currently it has beam rifle, saw and hammer.  

I know man, it's almost like it was a shitty map in H4 and it is still a shitty map today? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT GUYS? 

Had a dream Worlds was in Cbus. Woke up happy, realized it was a dream and am now pissed off at the world.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know man, it's almost like it was a shitty map in H4 and it is still a shitty map today? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT GUYS? 

Had a dream Worlds was in Cbus. Woke up happy, realized it was a dream and am now pissed off at the world.

Shitty map by what standard?

By h4's standard, it was a god tier map.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I might have gone a bit overboard given this was initially gonna just be a gif

Knew there was a reason I subscribed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shitty map by what standard?

By h4's standard, it was a god tier map.

Fair, but by Halo's standard H4 was a shit tier game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fair, but by Halo's standard H4 was a shit tier game.

So where does halo 5 rank, 

Personally I don't think there s any discernible diffference between that and say an eden, Eden salyer is in my opinion the worst gametype in halo 5, (statis doesn't count)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys are going to be sorry when they announce that Worlds is at Ohio Stadium 11 days before the fact.

schottenstein center would be better, but ill take either. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Personally I don't think there s any discernible diffference between that and say an eden, Eden salyer is in my opinion the worst gametype in halo 5, (statis doesn't count)

I'm still amazed that H5's launch maps were actually good, given the quality of all the DLC since then.  Eden/Empire are not so great ... but imo, Regret / Truth / Coliseum / Fathom / Plaza are all good (not great) maps.  

Mercy is a mediocre map. It's not the worst map you can find in matchmaking but I don't know what it would add to the HCS map rotation other than variety for its own sake.

Am I in the minority in missing Amplified? I honest feel it was a great TS map as there was virtually no way to have that boring stalemate you sometimes see on most TS maps.

You and me both. But it seems we may be in the minority by enjoying TS

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys and gals.

If you wanna be real play Halo Retrospect in between games.

Play this before a str8 match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr5Dnk4Rd3k

Also you've got. any recent H5 montage from any of the pros, or any of the below are fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNa8wAocPY

(If you need the file for this that has audio included just dm me I have the original)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqgtDu2frls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8E-qLjmLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklyaNXNDJc
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Bunch of Montages.

You didn't even list my favorite of all time.

You didn't even list my favorite of all time.

I mean I could fill the whole page with montages but yeah that's a great one. Of course they could just scroll to a random part of this video at any time and I'm sure people would be ok with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They aren't going to show any old montages, let's be honest here. 343i does Halo games now but they don't want to be linked to Bungie in anyway since those games are looked at as good. I mean shit, they fucked up MCC so bad Bungie took some heat. That's why you always see ass backwards decisions to be different and change what made Halo, Halo. This is why you always see gameplay of someone playing no-scope Snipers in BTB and the Cratos smashing his controller clip. Can't forget Forge Christmas in March and Halo War 2 Vidocs. I have no idea what's going on in that area of production.

Even if you do have great content, 343i makes the steps to submit the content not even worth your time (this could have changed recently, idk 343i never says anything).

• Upvote (+1) 9

Hey guys and gals.

Having a personality go down onto the floor with a cameraman always interests me as a viewer from home. I think having more of that (some tournaments it doesn't happen at all) would be nice. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for dual Storm Rifles and unlimited Promethean Vision in Halo 6. It's going to be lit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fathom Flag is the worst gametype.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

We would love to show pro montages, the only issue is the copyright sadly on the songs used. 

We have a lot of ideas however, thanks for you guys feedback (keep it coming btw). We really are aiming to have as little downtime as we can during the event, and to fill time with original content and ideas. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

We would love to show pro montages, the only issue is the copyright sadly on the songs used. 

We have a lot of ideas however, thanks for you guys feedback (keep it coming btw). We really are aiming to have as little downtime as we can during the event, and to fill time with original content and ideas. 

Mute the songs and have the casting team cast over them live. 

You're welcome. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hey guys and gals.

You're gonna need at least TWO of these if you want to compete with the likes of #HWC17

HSbsa4h.png

• Upvote (+1) 6