CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is literally an event next week and we don't have a location yet :stressed:

Are tickets on sale yet?

At this point with the way championships are going I won't be surprised if Optic blows a 3-0 lead in the grand finals at Worlds.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point with the way championships are going I won't be surprised if Optic blows a 3-0 lead in the grand finals at Worlds. :lxthul:

#scripted

There is literally an event next week and we don't have a location yet :stressed:

At this point it isnt even fun to make fun of it anymore. It makes you wonder how much longer professional halo will last with this level of fuckery

At what point does fear of a cancellation begin. 

11 days.

#AGL10k #WHEREISBRAD

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think you're assuming too much. Could be on a boat.

An underwater hotel venue would be sick.

Who do you guys think will be the 7 NA teams?

Optic, nV, Liquid, EG, LG, and PNDA have the easiest time due to points. Will ALG or INC be the 7th spot? Is there a good chance both of them will qualify and push the 6th seed out?

Optic, nV, Liquid, EG, LG, and PNDA have the easiest time due to points. Will ALG or INC be the 7th spot? Is there a good chance both of them will qualify and push the 6th seed out?

Panda doesn't deserve to be part of the 7 pro teams. I am hoping they get pushed out and Str8 takes the 6th spot and INC and ALG battle it out for the last spot 

• Upvote (+1) 2

neither, both are going to get bracket fucked

hopefully the best teams get in  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remove pnda and insert str8 then alg and inc will he forced to play for 7th online

OG, NV, TL, Inc and Str8 will qualify at the LAN, 100%. I'd say EG is most likely for the 6th spot, but if they don't do it on LAN I don't see them winning the LCQ over LG, ALG and Pnda who are probably stronger online teams.

So imo it'll either be OG/NV/TL/Str8/INC/EG/ALG or OG/NV/TL/Str8/INC/ALG/LG.

Assuming the bracket is set up like a standard Seeded 16 Team Double Elimination bracket...

This should be what everything looks like, once it plays out by seeds:

c6e78b31b9942ae994daf72a0470dc66.png

Most important match-ups:

WR1: Inconceivable vs Allegiance

For Top 8: Pnda vs Allegiance

For top 6: Allegiance vs Luminosity

For top 6: EG vs Inconceivable.

So, assuming everything plays out by seeds, those are the 3 matches that will determine what teams not named OpTic, Str8, Liquid, and EnVy make it to Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I understand that "we" don't like cratos but I honestly love watching Naded and Danoxide play. I can't help but kinda hope Panda qualifies. Its pretty stupid that there are only 7 NA teams qualifying given the parity in the top 5-9 or so imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point it isnt even fun to make fun of it anymore. It makes you wonder how much longer professional halo will last with this level of fuckery

As long as they keep paying for it I guess.

Great Hall looks dope, but I think the late announcement is huge cause for concern in terms of turnout.

It shouldn't effect any players. More than accessible from anywhere in London via the tube. 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-%E2%80%93-feb-6/323f0140-1146-480a-a662-ba169e585568/posts?page=1

more updates on the possible matchmaking changes

Can someone explain to me how this guy has addressed more issues about MM in 2 weeks than 343 has in a year?

Because there was nobody doing what he's doing as a full time job.

• Upvote (+1) 2