CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I didn't say Lebron was the GOAT, what I was trying to say is that we have tons of athletes that are gonna be in history books.

Lebron is not the goat no one even comes close to touching Jordan...and Kobe was and still is >Lebron as well.

Uh.... what.

Brian Scalabrine would be the GOAT. No one else comes close.

But as a Pistons fan, so theres no bias here, LeBron is a very strong case for the GOAT of the modern era NBA. Kobes good, Kobes very good, but the value of having James on your team is just way too high. All my opinion of course.

Im hoping for an east coast Worlds though, the timezones and whatnot make it much easier for me to actually watch as opposed to waiting until 3am to watch the first match. Getting way too old for that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Only ones I can think of are tennis and football O_o

all the other sports I can think of (hockey, baseball, basketball, cricket) either don't have an undisputed GOAT or they do but they retired a while ago

Mike Trout is going to go down as one of the GOATs if he continues on the pace he is on. Though, he will never be considered a GOAT because the Angels suck and can never get to the World Series. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm in the UK and its noon here. Are sports things still happening over there?

nope, most people are waking up with hang overs and going to work

Fair enough, I have no idea how long a game of American Football lasts and I know the Superbowl event usually has loads of filler so wasn't sure if it had ended.

Of course the real winner is Totino's sales figures...

• Upvote (+1) 1

All right guys, the Super Bowl was cool but let's get back on topic. There's a ton of cool stuff going on in Halo right now to talk about. I'll start...

Nevermind, I couldn't think of anything

• Upvote (+1) 9

All right guys, the Super Bowl was cool but let's get back on topic. There's a ton of cool stuff going on in Halo right now to talk about. I'll start...

If only we had one key piece of information...

• Upvote (+1) 1

there's a lot to talk about but it's mostly negative, and i think people are burnt out on it

some positive news: the horribly underutilized @HCS twitter account is 50 followers away from 40k overall

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yesterdays scrim results. Includes some of the EU HWC qualifier games including the finals between Epsilon and eXcel

j8nzlJs.png?1

• Upvote (+1) 4

Btw if anybody wants a good laugh, the venue for Gfinity London still hasn't been announced.

Oh sorry, I meant scream, not laugh.

At least you know the city  :lxthul:

Some say the hangover Is from drinking too much because they don't know where Worlds Is  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Btw if anybody wants a good laugh, the venue for Gfinity London still hasn't been announced.

Oh sorry, I meant scream, not laugh.

Isn't it safe to assume that a Gfinity event in London would be held at Gfinity's dedicated arena in London?

Isn't it safe to assume that a Gfinity event in London would be held at Gfinity's dedicated arena in London?

It is never safe to assume with the people we are dealing with. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Apparently its been moved to somewhere amazing. No other details than that though.

I would trade having new years day off for having the day after the super bowl off.

but to stay on topic...

where is worlds

• Upvote (+1) 4

London Area: 1.12 mi²

USA Area: 3.797 million mi²

:tear:

And your assuming Worlds will be in the US :kappa:

All we know is it's on LAND

total habitable land area on earth 24,642,757 mi²

• Upvote (+1) 5

CIhajuI.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 2

And your assuming Worlds will be in the US :kappa:

All we know is it's on LAND

total habitable land area on earth 24,642,757 sq mi

I think you're assuming too much. Could be on a boat.

• Upvote (+1) 4