CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hate to rain on your parade; but Rainbow6 recently announced they're going to be removing the league for Xbox.

Xbox will be turned into just an online ladder and nothing else. But they added PS4 to the scene as well. (Also just online ladder)

The League and Worlds stuff is going to be PC exclusive.

i would hazard a guess that microsoft wont let their console be pushed of the stage like that especially if hcs is still in the hands of 343. and i never really thought rainbow 6 had that large of an xbox population either. i think there are enough fans waiting for a good halo game to drop that a good h6 would give a large boost to player and viewer populations

i hate to be that guy who brings up other games as comparison but:

rainbow 6 is curently playing their world champioships to 50k users. its nothing fancy, but it works and sounds like it has a great crowd by the noise. also they had an xbox and pc competition running in parallel. holy crap why is that not halo. why should that not be halo. we dont have to give up our xbox league that we all know to be able to have a pc ladder that would only add fans. and guess who is running this? esl. so there is absolutly no reason this quality can't be done in halo. and if 343 were smart and made a pc halo, we could be doing this on a larger scale. 5k viewers jumped on while i was typing this

this rainbow six invitational is lit. how long has this scene been a thing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

this rainbow six invitational is lit. how long has this scene been a thing?

Good production but I can't stand watching R6 being played. It's a game that I have to be playing myself.

As it is...so painful for the Buks. Wow.

Tuned into stream, audio is fucked... back to regularly scheduled activities

this is so weird, it's only broken for some people

mine sounds fine

i think there are enough fans waiting for a good halo game to drop that a good h6 would give a large boost to player and viewer populations

I've been waiting for another good halo game for almost a decade now  :mj:

All of my old halo buds gave up on another good halo a long time ago.

I've been waiting for another good halo game for almost a decade now  :mj:

All of my old halo buds gave up on another good halo a long time ago.

same here, yet here we are. im losing hope, but its not gone

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll never understand why an online tournament is single elimination especially when bracket fuckery can occur early on...you would think basic shit like this would of been fixed after the first HCS season.

And as far as I can tell there seems to be zero ways to get into contact with ME to give feedback and get this shit fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have 20 download and the Halo stream is still lagging for me on Source quality, anyone else having this issue?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll never understand why an online tournament is single elimination especially when bracket fuckery can occur early on...you would think basic shit like this would of been fixed after the first HCS season.

And as far as I can tell there seems to be zero ways to get into contact with ME to give feedback and get this shit fixed.

Just show up to Vegas and tell it to their face  :simms:

I have 20 download and the Halo stream is still lagging for me on Source quality, anyone else having this issue?

300 and i left because it was bad

300 and i left because it was bad

Seems like it's working on any other quality but they all look blurry and they are in 30fps  :wutface:

Seems like it's working on any other quality but they all look blurry and they are in 30fps :wutface:

Yesterday's stream was incredibly blurry and super bright to the point that the olayer outlines washed out armor details . How can smaller games get the little details done better than halo?

You'll lose IQ trying to figure it. We've seen a single elim $2.5 mil tournament. We've seen 9th seed teams get byes. We've seen pro teams gifted ungodly amounts of seed points.

When it comes to tournament formatting, We've seen just about every unnessisary wrinkle imaginable thrown in to what is historically a very simple concept. 343 just loves to complicate things...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Twist: Worlds is in MLG's arena in Columbus and the lack of information is due to difficulties in the transition from ESL to MLG.

Is this confirmed?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like it's working on any other quality but they all look blurry and they are in 30fps  :wutface:

wtf my stream was perfect? Without buffering, lags or audio issues

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys calm down, the HCS probaly has a Super Bowl ad for Worlds date and location. Gotta #Believe

All REQ purchases go towards a Super Bowl spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twist: Worlds is in MLG's arena in Columbus and the lack of information is due to difficulties in the transition from ESL to MLG.

That would make me so happy

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1