CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we start the hashtag on twitter #WhereIsWorlds @ ESL, HCS and all the people that work for the league?

• Upvote (+1) 1

maybe it will be released at regionals aswell.

Oh wait.

watch them release it either next week or during the Halo Wars 2 Live stream

At this point I wonder if they even know. Hell the UK event is like 12 days away and we don't have a location. (Insert employed hype tweets about soon here)

After this season I would be perfectly fine with rebooting for the HCS as a whole from the ground up. Get people in with actual expiernce, communication skills, and a dash of common sense. Che's former minions obviously can't handle this.

I really hate being an asshole, but this is just sad.

To be fair, the UK is roughly the size of Rhode Island. Players in Wales could literally walk to the tournament in London for example, play a few series, and walk back in time for dinner. I believe they call it "din dins" in that region actually, as a matter of fact.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Still waiting for a response from Tashi on how players wanting every tournament to matter lead the HCS team to create a format what where none of the tournaments matter.

The first announced format was stupid (though decent in retrospect), so people gave suggestions on how to make it better. then 343 took the least significant components of those suggestions, added a TON of nonsense and created something WORSE than what they had at the start.

Unfrigginbelievable

The lengths they'll go to fuck shit up is impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Still waiting for a response from Tashi on how players wanting every tournament to matter lead the HCS team to create a format what where none of the tournaments matter.

The first announced format was stupid (though decent in retrospect), so people gave suggestions on how to make it better. then 343 took the least significant components of those suggestions, added a TON of nonsense and created something WORSE than what they had at the start.

Unfrigginbelievable

The lengths they'll go to fuck shit up is impressive.

He's too busy editing "Halo pro's say the darnedest things" to respond. 

He's too busy editing "Halo pro's say the darnedest things" to respond.

Which is uploaded to his personal account.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really hope 343 and HCS knows that the lack of teams attending events and low viewership is a reflection of how bad the league has been run since last Worlds.

nah @@Tsquared will blame that on us then ask us to tweet the stream

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's such fucking bullshit it's February 4th, 2017 and we still don't know who OpTic 9 inch is.

Sorry for the lack of positivity. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Str8/Pnda currently playing. Looks like it'll be 1-0 Str8

nV/Inc looks to be starting soon.

EG/LG and ALG/TL not starting anytime soon (Ninja in h1, ALG in team arena).

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to the bracket, Inconceivable was 3-0'ed by an AM team... that's a mistake right?

Yes, they're playing nV right now.

Probably just doing it for appearances since roster lock hasn't happened yet (IIRC) and Danoxide is technically still under Allegiance.

They had the same name last week too. Probably registered before ALG picked them up officially and now the points are tied to the original team name.