CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Silenced ARs are the most crucial and insightful change to a Halo game since No Bloom and No Sprint in Reach. Halo is growing. I know that Worlds will have the same kind of excited crowd as Columbus 2012 because of this gameplay change :).

people are so ungrateful, 343 gave us a game saving alteration and yet there are some who still complain. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

New 343 employee has a twitter and is encouraging people to contact her. Let's make sure she knows to fix matchmaking to differentiate solo players and teams of 4. @se_stern

Yeah, try Josh Menke for that. He's already acknowledged it (and he's been back at 343 for like two weeks) and made a big post about it on Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 4

New 343 employee has a twitter and is encouraging people to contact her. Let's make sure she knows to fix matchmaking to differentiate solo players and teams of 4. @se_stern

Instead of harassing this woman to fix something she probably doesn't work on, let's talk to the guy who just came back and has already said he is working on this maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 6

In compliance with the new positivity laws I would like to say that 343 has done an amazing job with Halo 5, it truly is an incredible game and their lack of updates is a testament to how flawless of a product it really is.

I'm also incredibly excited for the Halo World Championship being held in the month of INSERT MONTH HERE and located at the INSERT VENUE HERE in the great state of INSERT STATE HERE. We truly are in for a fantastic spectacle of Professional Halo Gaming.

I think the player I'm most looking forward to watching is Cratos from Pnda Gaming, he has been a valuable member of the Professional scene for quite some time now and has absolutely earnt his pro seed

In closing I'd like to say that I can barely contain my excitement for what is sure to be an incredibly well run event and I can't wait to see some Halo action in between the Halo Wars 2 ads that we all tune in for.

Give my love to the wife and kids!

Alternative facts!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Instead of harassing this woman to fix something she probably doesn't work on, let's talk to the guy who just came back and has already said he is working on this maybe?

She does work on multiplayer but we dont really know what part yet

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do pros pick up the silenced AR? From my understanding the only difference is that you won't be seen on radar when you shoot if you aren't moving/crouching. Now I understand that there is a small advantage in that, but I see players go somewhat out of their way to get it. Now 343 are probably proud of themselves for the change.

Why do pros pick up the silenced AR? From my understanding the only difference is that you won't be seen on radar when you shoot if you aren't moving/crouching. Now I understand that there is a small advantage in that, but I see players go somewhat out of their way to get it. Now 343 are probably proud of themselves for the change.

Its harder to tell where youre getting hit from

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, about the LATAM qualifier:

They changed to Colombia and Brazil qualifier just now in the Gfinity site, every brazilian team is in front of the xbox because the brazilian qualifier should start just now. Everyone did the check in and was ready to play, but the qualifier disappear, and now is "Colombia and Brazil", instead of 2pm here, the new qualifier will begin 9pm. I have team mates that cannot play 9pm because they move their commitments to further in the day so they can play now.

In a whatsapp group the players from Brazil are trying to figure out what is happening, because all of this happened without any explanation.

(As usual, sorry for the english, it's very difficult to explain this madness in another language)

Might be worth tweeting @EsportsOnset on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Instead of jumping on me you could do your research and see that she is a multiplayer designer and is asking for people to give her feedback. She's going to work with playlist changes and map testing.

I would stick to the people who's job it is to take shit from the community. I dont think she realized the can of worms she opened in giving out her twitter.

I'd rather have her hear feedback from us on twitter than from Waypoint or the bubble of /r/halo 

Let's make sure she knows to fix matchmaking to differentiate solo players and teams of 4. @se_stern

She's going to work with playlist changes and map testing.

:thinking:  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

They changed to Colombia and Brazil qualifier just now in the Gfinity site, every brazilian team is in front of the xbox because the brazilian qualifier should start just now. Everyone did the check in and was ready to play, but the qualifier disappear, and now is "Colombia and Brazil", instead of 2pm here, the new qualifier will begin 9pm. I have team mates that cannot play 9pm because they move their commitments to further in the day so they can play now.

In a whatsapp group the players from Brazil are trying to figure out what is happening, because all of this happened without any explanation.

(As usual, sorry for the english, it's very difficult to explain this madness in another language)

Color me surprised. But honestly it is awful that the same poor scheduling that has plagued every 343 backed halo tournament so far may screw you out of a chance to compete

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys really don't see it, do you?

This thread is the script for the reality show. No worlds info is akin to storage wars producers planting "valuable" items to make TV.

Stay Woke beyond bros.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys really don't see it, do you?

This thread is the script for the reality show. No worlds info is akin to storage wars producers planting "valuable" items to make TV.

Stay Woke beyond bros.

This reminds me, what happened to that Halo reality show?

Wow this tournament continues to be a joke. How could they possibly regress so far from Worlds 2016?

Its like they are trying to screw up- and doing an excellent job at it ( there's my positivity comment)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love the fact that 343 has put radar in competitive play. It makes the game so exciting and skillful.

Just imagine crouching in a corner with shotgun waiting for some poor idiot to walk by. What's that? A red blip on the radar. The game is afoot.

I crotch in the corner, knees weak, arms heavy, vomit on my sweater already as the idiot walks unsuspectingly into my trap.

He pops around the corner, BLAM shotty to the face and I proceed to click the left thumbstick as fast as possibly to let the dead guy know I have bested by presenting my bag to his face.

Thank you 343 for making such moments possible by putting radar back into competitive play.

Beautiful man you made me feel like I was in the moment :) halo is back
  • Downvote (-1) 1

people are so ungrateful, 343 gave us a game saving alteration and yet there are some who still complain. 

Such a toxic community we are...