CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone watching scrim in here? Or ist the discussion about locations more interesting than gameplay? 

OG vs Str8 is a sight to behold

• Upvote (+1) 5

OT but I'll put this out there.

I'm at a convention this weekend and I feel if events had the ability to allow fans to play on LAN it could entice more non ametures to attend events to have this experience that most don't get now. This would obviously change if Xbox allows LAN capabilities, but for instance, I've never experienced LAN and would like to experience it. I know people go to see the gameplay, but I don't know if any event doing this

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone watching scrim in here? Or ist the discussion about locations more interesting than gameplay? 

I feel like Optic should have lost that plaza slayer. They died like 5 times in a row for one kill towards they end and the managed to clutch it up somehow. Not sure what Str8 was doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown just yelled at mikwen in a hilarious fashion

Snipedown just yelled at mikwen in a hilarious fashion

clip? or at least a summary of what happened?

I just had a moment. I just remembered how hyped I was when MCC was announced. I was on vacation with my family. My brother and I got so pumped. 

I was a delivery driver at the time. I pulled over to watch the announcement and proceeded to scream in the car like a child. I was elated. 

FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was a delivery driver at the time. I pulled over to watch the announcement and proceeded to scream in the car like a child. I was elated. 

FeelsBadMan

MCC will probably be the peak of my hype for some years to come. It's actually kind of hard to believe now. I'm so indifferent to it at this point.

One of my memories of that time is jumping up and down in my shower and fist pumping around a week before release. Weird to think about now.

Where were you when the world stopped turning, on that announcement day? - Alan Jackson

FeelsBadMan

I legit fell to the floor and rolled around in happiness

then I cried for a year

• Upvote (+1) 3

FeelsBadMan

i screamed like a child on launch night, too

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still remember running custom H2 FFAs and having the most fun I'd had with gaming in years. But unfortunately, I don't think most people had the time to wait 45 minutes for a custom lobby to cooperate, or 2-3 hours for matchmaking to find a 3v4.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This thread is on life support lately.

God fucking damnit. We got negative again. We're such a trash community.

OG 11-2 Str8

The last two games were the laggiest thing I've ever seen for Optic.