CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why do we even have a brute plasma rifle instead of a normal one anyway?

Normal Plasma Rifle would be a tier 1 REQ and Halo fans deserve at least Tier 2 m8.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Normal Plasma Rifle would be a tier 1 REQ and Halo fans deserve at least Tier 2 m8.

But this doesn't make sense. Why not make the normal one the same strength as the current brute, and make the brute one a Warzone REQ?

But this doesn't make sense. Why not make the normal one the same strength as the current brute, and make the brute one a Warzone REQ?

Sustain/immersion. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dump your stock in NA STR8 1-2 week memes, invest in international STR8 Memes immediately!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I had a good chuckle at 2K17, which I'm not allowed to do because I'm not allowed to like your posts.

Why are you chuckling at a meme that has been regurgitated to death since 2K16?

Why are you chuckling at a meme that has been regurgitated to death since 2K16?

Same reason why descope got removed from Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sustain/immersion. 

But neither of those things have anything to do with plasma rifle colors.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But neither of those things have anything to do with plasma rifle colors.

Apologies. I'll be releasing a remake of Relic, a very esports friendly map, as an apology for my mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Apologies. I'll be releasing a remake of Relic, a very esports friendly map, as an apology for my mistake.

Ah. You were just trolling me. I've been rused.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They have to remove Eden SH from matchmaking, red side gets OS 90% of the time. Solo queue aren't organized enough to force the burn on the early rush.

Empire sh is worse. I qtb every time now. Unbearable map and gametype. They should either spawn you with plasmas or only give you one frag off spawn.

I also wish we could get an h1 plasma rifle added to the game. Would be a nice variation, instead of just stronger versions of the same gun

• Upvote (+1) 2

I always wondered why we can't have a normal sniper rifle for Arena and have the current default be a Warzone req.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I always wondered why we can't have a normal sniper rifle for Arena and have the current default be a Warzone req.

But the H5 sniper is harder to use than the H3 one...
  • Upvote (+1) 4

But the H5 sniper is harder to use than the H3 one...

Are we playing the same game? H5 is considerably easier than H3 for sniping
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because then you would have two weapons whose only distinguishing feature would be a different amount of auto aim.

And we all know how silly that would be.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Are we playing the same game? H5 is considerably easier than H3 for sniping

Yea right, in Halo 3 you move way slower so it's way easier to line up shots. Try again pls you probably never even played H3.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Because then you would have two weapons whose only distinguishing feature would be a different amount of auto aim.

And we all know how silly that would be.

Nah, they would have different skins. And one would have more ammo, and the other would make your spartan glow when you pick it up.

someone at 343 saw this and thought we needed it

wanted-curved-bullet-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yea right, in Halo 3 you move way slower so it's way easier to line up shots. Try again pls you probably never even played H3.

I thought H3 sniping has been regarded as one of the most difficult in the series. The head hitbox and bullet magnetism seem much more generous for the H5 sniper.

And no, I have played Halo 3 before.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I thought H3 sniping has been regarded as one of the most difficult in the series. The head hitbox and bullet magnetism seem much more generous for the H5 sniper.

And no, I have played Halo 3 before.

You're being trolled...i walked into the same trap once

• Upvote (+1) 7