CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I can understand that since its another TO.

But Worlds last year was staffed by ESL and Compass handled production at a Studio In Hollywood(

Not a ESL venue).

I could still see them using the venue with ESL employees. 

But the back to back vegas issue probably would make It unlikely 

Why do people keep implying Burbank when Worlds last year was in Hollywood, after some hints it'd be at SXSW in Austin?

I'm implying Burbank as in home of ESL and use the term loosely, not at their studio. I'm well aware it was in Hollywood. I see now that its vague, and my meaning isnt implied. Sorry. Wasn't their a big theory last year that it was going to be at SXSW?

Wasn't their a big theory last year that it was going to be at SXSW?

Yep.  Audley and I literally had the same conversation last year.

9D86bE1.png

XJ9YC5V.jpg

Yesterday was Groundhogs Day coincidentally.

And then as Moa pointed out there was some source code on the hwc ticketing website that indicated Austin may have been in consideration.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yep.  Audley and I literally had the same conversation last year.

9D86bE1.png

And then as Moa pointed out there was some source code on the hwc ticketing website that indicated Austin may have been in consideration.

Looking back at those posts, I just misinterpreted. 

If 343 and esl are having a hard time finding a venue for worlds I would like to offer up my condo in Edmonton, AB. Its got three bedrooms, lots of seating, the girl across the parking lot is really cute and likes to walk around her balcony in short shorts. Lmk @@Tashi.

If I speed this is only a 3.5 hour drive for me, which gives me just enough time to make it there for the second match after they announce it as the venue a couple hours before it starts

• Upvote (+1) 6

a little mass effect throwback

WjzAMoN.jpg

Can't be hyped for Worlds without a date/location.

So instead, I'm hyped for Andromeda. I adore this franchise almost as much as Halo

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know Ninja did. Not sure if there were others.

His rebroadcasts are always fucked and leave out halo for some reason

I am constantly in a state of wondering what will come first: information about Destiny 2 or the location of Worlds.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's almost like there's a reason the Brute PR was added to the map when the Plasma Pistol was removed.

A terrible reason, but a reason, yes.

It's almost like there's a reason the Brute PR was added to the map when the Plasma Pistol was removed.

The dumb part is that the Brute PR spawns on Red side to start, when Red already has a faster route to first OS, so Blue can't ignore it, they have to force the burn with grenades.

They have to remove Eden SH from matchmaking, red side gets OS 90% of the time. Solo queue aren't organized enough to force the burn on the early rush.

Does Pnda winning a scrim bum anybody else out, or just me?

No, I think it's kinda childish to get upset for other Pros doing good even if Cratos did a scummy move.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the girl across the parking lot is really cute and likes to walk around her balcony in short shorts. Lmk @@Tashi.

DM me the area please.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it's no different than people saying FeelsBadMan in 2K17

I had a good chuckle at 2K17, which I'm not allowed to do because I'm not allowed to like your posts.

If 343 and esl are having a hard time finding a venue for worlds I would like to offer up my condo in Edmonton, AB. Its got three bedrooms, lots of seating, the girl across the parking lot is really cute and likes to walk around her balcony in short shorts. Lmk @@Tashi.

I mean...look man...I'm not saying to put in a good word for me if you ever talk to her...but these memes can't be shared by themselves is all I'm saying.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1