CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I could see them hosting Worlds in Vegas at Millennial eSports venue. Especially with it probably being done with construction by then.

Dont think 343 would do back to back tournaments in Vegas. Even more so, ESL has a pretty strong choke hold on Halo, I suspect they'll want it at their venues, not another Esports company. 

Dont think 343 would do back to back tournaments in Vegas. Even more so, ESL has a pretty strong choke hold on Halo, I suspect they'll want it at their venues, not another Esports company. 

Yeah I can understand that since its another TO.

But Worlds last year was staffed by ESL and Compass handled production at a Studio In Hollywood(

Not a ESL venue).

I could still see them using the venue with ESL employees. 

But the back to back vegas issue probably would make It unlikely 

Why do people keep implying Burbank when Worlds last year was in Hollywood, after some hints it'd be at SXSW in Austin?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why do people keep implying Burbank when Worlds last year was in Hollywood, after some hints it'd be at SXSW in Austin?

Because its the laziest solution

• Upvote (+1) 7

They should just hand it over to MLG and have it in Columbus

:prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a sad state of affairs:

An entire thread has now been solely focused on the geographic location of tournaments for more than a week.

Does anyone remember the days when we discussed the competitive scence. Seems like a distant memory.

This used to be something that we took for granted and now it is the main focus.

How far have we fallen

• Upvote (+1) 1

An entire thread has now been solely focused on the geographic location of tournaments for more than a week.

Does anyone remember the days when we discussed the competitive science. Seems like a distant memory.

zmd6lin.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does Pnda winning a scrim bum anybody else out, or just me?

Taking scrim results seriously in 2017 LUL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whoever was running that HCSMemes account on twitter should wake up

idk who runs that account but i hear he hangs dong and is super handsome 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Where are these hints you speak of?

Does anyone remember the days when we discussed the competitive scence. Seems like a distant memory.

This used to be something that we took for granted and now it is the main focus.

How far have we fallen

Still better than h4 lol

Johnny Tsunami gifs get automatic upvote  :simms:

Finally, my username is relevant

• Upvote (+1) 6

Where are these hints you speak of?

The only proof we had of it being in Austin last year was the website source code, right? Could have been left over for all we know from a previous design, unless we debunked this and I forgot about it? 

Has there even been any SoonTM tweets recently when it comes to the location? The complete radio silence is super weird. 

Hey at least we got the rulebook right?