CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If I'm looking for a hotel, sometimes a last second reservation is considerably cheaper for a room

I see what you're doing ESL. 

Did anyone stream Panda vs LG?

I want to watch the Truth comeback everyone was talking about.

Did anyone stream Panda vs LG?

I want to watch the Truth comeback everyone was talking about.

I know Ninja did. Not sure if there were others.

Gotta give it to 343 tho.... they don't let out any leaks! Kind of wish they were like GoT and the entire set is leaked!

OMG, what if the location for Worlds has not been leaked because there is NOTHING to leak!!! Mind blown.  :kappa:

I could see them hosting Worlds in Vegas at Millennial eSports venue. Especially with it probably being done with construction by then.

Not sure you saw, but BIG NEWS SOON! HYPE! was posted related to this a few days ago, I hope it helps you.

YifevOC.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I can't handle the Mr. Bean memes. Quality memes for sure, and the day is only half-way done. Beyond making for great times in this dark period. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is the biggest story of this season actually where worlds is? Maybe ESL / Panda conspiracy is up there too. My god, imagine a game with a story about actual teams playing :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 6

So many memes in the last few days and most are amazing..

As often as I've seen that whose line is it anyway meme over the years, I don't think I've ever seen it applied so well. That's actually kind of sad to say.

I could see them hosting Worlds in Vegas at Millennial eSports venue. Especially with it probably being done with construction by then.

highly doubt it. we've had confirmation that worlds is being run by ESL themselves, so I wouldnt imagine it would be in another companies venue.

Yo Cyren is there a way to not get the obnoxious pop up ad ??. I'm using mobile and I get a popup every 2 minutes about the Resident Evil movie.

Yo Cyren is there a way to not get the obnoxious pop up ad ??. I'm using mobile and I get a popup every 2 minutes about the Resident Evil movie.

Send me the ad url via PM so we can remove it quickly.

• Upvote (+1) 1