CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does Pnda winning a scrim bum anybody else out, or just me?

of all the "Pro" teams, at least it was just LG lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Scrim results from yesterday! Looks like some EU teams skipped dinner while others didnt  :simms:

9pbdrL3.png?1

• Upvote (+1) 2

Panda, with the addition of Danoxide, is now a solid team. Still bs how they got a pro seed but they won't embarrass themselves against AMs and bottom half pro teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was an honor meming along side of you sir.

tumblr_m0d8g948EV1qm4w2go1_500-146920380

What's Friday's theme?

Johnny Tsunami gifs get automatic upvote  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone should let him know we don't even know when or where Worlds is so he's ahead of schedule.

listening to apg argue with optic over scrim times and renegade falling asleep after coming home from school was the best part of my day today.

sad.

I feel like something like this happens every time APG and Ace team.

How did the EG scrim ended?

8-5 optic

Most games were close though and EG just looked better than they have the last couple scrims.  

Does Pnda winning a scrim bum anybody else out, or just me?

Yeah, but LG titled a lot. LG needs to figure out how to not let emotions ruin their game. 

I get that people are not happy with the fact that Worlds info still hasn't been released, but at least that isn't until March/April time and the teams that are going to be there would be already set.

Literally 2 weeks until the Gfinity event and still no actual venue information, start times, or even a 'what to bring' for all us newcomers. There are quite a few teams/players that are heading up on the Friday, so, if they state in the next few days that it starts before at least 12PM, there'll be quite a lack of teams.

There are also a lot of teams and players that have refrained from booking until all the information was released, which has now resulted in most of these deciding not to come (though most of these probably wouldn't have anyway, but still causes a least a few teams that would've to not come).

I've already booked a hotel which is 10 minutes away from the Gfinity arena for me and 2 of my team mates (one can't make it due to funds though, so looking for a fourth haha) but my other team mate is one of those travelling up on the day and the change of venue will add additional travel time. Not to mention the fact that prices or even availability of team tickets haven't been released yet, unsure of how much Gfinity team passes usually cost, but, with a change of venue I'm assuming a higher cost and leaving less than 2 weeks to then get them, just makes everything much worse.

Lastly, Gfinity decided to update their infrastructure a day or two ago, which caused people's GTs to be removed from their profiles on the Gfinity website, so even though teams have signed up for the cup this weekend, if they haven't seen the tweet from Gfinity or heard about it, they will be removed from the cup.

At least with every other event that has had AM teams involved in NA, has had all this information in due time. I mean, it's literally 2 weeks from today and still none of the stuff I've just discussed has been released and doesn't look like it will anytime soon.

• Upvote (+1) 7

EngbPbK.gif

So Mr. Bean it is.  I figured that would be a little too niche even for this place, but i was wonderfully wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I get that people are not happy with the fact that Worlds info still hasn't been released, but at least that isn't until March/April time and the teams that are going to be there would be already set.

Literally 2 weeks until the Gfinity event and still no actual venue information, start times, or even a 'what to bring' for all us newcomers. There are quite a few teams/players that are heading up on the Friday, so, if they state in the next few days that it starts before at least 12PM, there'll be quite a lack of teams.

There are also a lot of teams and players that have refrained from booking until all the information was released, which has now resulted in most of these deciding not to come (though most of these probably wouldn't have anyway, but still causes a least a few teams that would've to not come).

I've already booked a hotel which is 10 minutes away from the Gfinity arena for me and 2 of my team mates (one can't make it due to funds though, so looking for a fourth haha) but my other team mate is one of those travelling up on the day and the change of venue will add additional travel time. Not to mention the fact that prices or even availability of team tickets haven't been released yet, unsure of how much Gfinity team passes usually cost, but, with a change of venue I'm assuming a higher cost and leaving less than 2 weeks to then get them, just makes everything much worse.

Lastly, Gfinity decided to update their infrastructure a day or two ago, which caused people's GTs to be removed from their profiles on the Gfinity website, so even though teams have signed up for the cup this weekend, if they haven't seen the tweet from Gfinity or heard about it, they will be removed from the cup.

At least with every other event that has had AM teams involved in NA, has had all this information in due time. I mean, it's literally 2 weeks from today and still none of the stuff I've just discussed has been released and doesn't look like it will anytime soon.

Not sure you saw, but BIG NEWS SOON! HYPE! was posted related to this a few days ago, I hope it helps you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snakebite don't go  :mj:

IkV77i6.jpg

It wasn't Optic that changed them, it was all that delicious free Brisk Mate™

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure you saw, but BIG NEWS SOON! HYPE! was posted related to this a few days ago, I hope it helps you.

I did see, and, saw Onset talk about it in Wondeboy's stream, it filled me with much Wonder. Maybe it'll be released the day before the event so that there's plenty of time for people to make arrangements  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scrim results from yesterday! Looks like some EU teams skipped dinner while others didnt  :simms:

9pbdrL3.png?1

This is fake news.

Let me propose some alternative facts:

Nobody can actually track scrim results correctly,

but EG definitely beat OG 13 - 0. This is a fact. It was the greatest victory in halo history. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why do EU teams always have weird scrim numbers? Why don't they play all 13 maps?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do EU teams always have weird scrim numbers? Why don't they play all 13 maps?

Because they get off for food.

• Upvote (+1) 1