CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

DAT LG comeback on Truth. 

Kreygasm

• Upvote (+1) 1

That LG vs Panda match had me....

JATmy1p.gif

Don't take this the wrong way but you're on an entirely different wavelength than the rest of us right now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Someone edit this into a meme. Every time I see it I think of 343.

https://youtu.be/UG3XwoSgCQ0

Should we include sprint in the game for the first time and ruin map design for every Halo that exists past this point?

No that's stupid.

Bye Felicia.

edit: Just realized I used this targeted at Bungie and not 343i. Meme game not on point sorry I let you guys down :(

• Downvote (-1) 1

EG is playing pretty damn well tonight. They actually are trading blows with Optic.

listening to apg argue with optic over scrim times and renegade falling asleep after coming home from school was the best part of my day today.

sad. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow what a night of scrims. Str8 and PNDA with close victories over TL and LG. EG also looked pretty good tonight.

The Suddoths are streaming Halo 5 together for the first time in forever and teasing a Reality Check return in the titles. Could it possibly be?

TZ8b6iM.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

The Suddoths are streaming Halo 5 together for the first time in forever and teasing a Reality Check return in the titles. Could it possibly be?

TZ8b6iM.png

I'm sure the AM teams are terrified.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TZ8b6iM.png

BTW they were streaming the previous day too

Little off topic. Finally got to play some Doom and nosprint and fast base speed feels awesome. Saying it because Doom also has clamber and ton of verticality, i think it would work in H5 no problem with some tweaking.

Also I think trends start to shift a little with AAA games like Overwatch, Doom or Quake Champions around and sprint might not be mandatory in next Halo titles. Prayers

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What if the location of Worlds is located somewhere on the Str8 hoodies???

That would mean Worlds is at Nicaragua. This is where the str8 merch was made from. Also on the tag it says, "Give em them backsmack" lol.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Does Pnda winning a scrim bum anybody else out, or just me?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3