CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OG just beat Str8 50-23 in Truth TS and is 8-0 in the scrim...

I think CLG is back...

NV's been on fire too. Wanna see them scrim again.

Hi guys, I want to show you the logo of my new team here in Brazil. We are a new team, and the qualifiers for worlds will be our first tournament (for the team and for all the players). We are a bunch of guys that love Halo and want to have fun playing. I will be posting our experience in the LATAM qualifiers as soon as they end.

EK7VqTY.jpg

I also like to thank RyaNoob for the amazing content on Youtube, this is helping our team learn all the jumps and some cool tactics. If anyone have videos of Halo 5 tactics and how to rotate/play on the maps, please message me, because we really need to learn not to play like a bunch of headless chicken running everywhere.

Hope you do well at the Gfinity event! Will be watching!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hi guys, I want to show you the logo of my new team here in Brazil. We are a new team, and the qualifiers for worlds will be our first tournament (for the team and for all the players). We are a bunch of guys that love Halo and want to have fun playing. I will be posting our experience in the LATAM qualifiers as soon as they end.

EK7VqTY.jpg

I also like to thank RyaNoob for the amazing content on Youtube, this is helping our team learn all the jumps and some cool tactics. If anyone have videos of Halo 5 tactics and how to rotate/play on the maps, please message me, because we really need to learn not to play like a bunch of headless chicken running everywhere.

As a Brazilian, this makes me extremely happy to see. I'll be rooting for you guys in the LATAM qualifiers! Good Luck!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Best of luck for you, for your team and for Brazil. Venezuelan brother here wishing ya'll the best! Please please please share your experiences and thoughts throughout the tournament, here in Beyond, whenever you can. Just because you live in the other side of the continent it doesn't mean we shouldn't hear your perspective or thoughts of the tourney. Cuide-se, irmão!

• Upvote (+1) 5

TL 11-2 over Luminosity tonight.

Luminosity gave TL trouble in Flags with constant pressure/pulls, but other gametypes TL found a stride and just controlled the game (even the Eden SH where LG were up 80-0 at one point).

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG just beat Str8 50-23 in Truth TS and is 8-0 in the scrim...

I think CLG is back...

Thinking scrims mean anything in 2017 LUL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EK7VqTY.jpg

I feel like there's room for a wall joke in here somewhere.. hmmmmm I'll leave it to Nav he'll think of something.

• Downvote (-1) 5

I don't make political jokes about the southern border of the U.S.

I hear there's one already being planned as it is.

FAKE NEWS!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It frustrates me how much EG sucks.

They finished top 6 at St Louis. If they do that at Las Vegas, they qualify for Worlds. Are they gonna contest Optic/NV/Liquid for a top 3 spot? Probably not. But I wouldn't take their online performances too seriously. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sucks? Almost every meaningful series they've played in the last year, with various teammates, has been close and winnable (if they didn't actually win). I'm not sure anyone who has played EG on "LAN" would honestly say they sucked, or were easy. Some of their series scores in scrims can look ugly, but often times, they're winning a lot of those games and choking down the stretch, which can be attributed to a lack of discipline. I don't think their current team is even 4 weeks old. Optic didn't win right away, and nV took a few months to really start hitting their stride.

Probably not worth the rant, but it irks me how much flak EG (the twins in particular) catches. I realize their reputation is undone by the precedent they set for themselves by winning/being a top team for so long, but let's not forget the twins are 26, go to school, and work full time. The fact that they still perform at the level that they do (capable of winning on any given day), from where I'm sitting, is impressive. The twins might be hurt in small ways by not being able to grind all day, but they still get their asses on and scrim every night that the whole team is on, after being real adults all day. Just crazy to me that people shit on them so often. Doesn't seem warranted to me.

Can I put this in my sig? Roybox are kings.

As a Spartan and a Ninja fan, I'm sad that probably only one will make it to worlds.

I still think the Renegades split was premature.

They were a great team and if not for one fuck up they would have beaten ALG at Worlds and who knows what would have happened then (not saying they would have beaten CLG obviously)

But everyone kept saying 'Spartan and Ninja shouldn't team' so much that it seems they listened to it.

The renegades/leftover squads still seem to be the best H5 squads Ninja or Spartan were on.

• Upvote (+1) 2