CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Menke's in for no more than a week and he pretty much addresses every gripe with the ranking system after silence from the rest of 343 since release.

Is it a possibility they just didn't have anyone working on the ranking system after Menke left? Like it just got absorbed into the "maintenance" team.

Seems strange that nothing would really change and then the guy who was in charge of it addresses a lot of the issues in a matter of days.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It would make me wonder what else they don't have people working on.

I feel like we could make a list.

I'll start.

Worlds venue?

Is it a possibility they just didn't have anyone working on the ranking system after Menke left? Like it just got absorbed into the "maintenance" team.

Seems strange that nothing would really change and then the guy who was in charge of it addresses a lot of the issues in a matter of days.

Also could this https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4vqifa/ignorant_computer_illiterate_person/ be changed to fit this situation?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I went to law school for this exact reason.

Are you sure you didn't actually go to the mall and make a hoodie so you could mention law school again?

:kappa:

Beyond: "Halo community, how can I help you?"

343: "I'm not able to create competitive settings!"

Beyond: "Okay what what HCS settings are you currently implementing?"

343: "SIR, I am NOT a competitive person so I don't know."

Beyond: "Do you know which ranked playlist you're implementing in?"

343: "I don't know what that is!"

Beyond: "Okay, when you want to implement a competitive playlist, do you add more autos, or remove radar or..."

343: "SIR, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT A COMPETITIVE PERSON, YOU'RE REFUSING TO HELP ME SO I'M GOING TO HANG UP"

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Beyond: "Okay, when you want to implement a competitive playlist, do you add more autos, or remove radar or..."
343: "SIR, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT A COMPETITIVE PERSON, YOU'RE REFUSING TO HELP ME SO I'M GOING TO HANG UP"

You tried at least. More than I can say for myself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

At a certain point, joking about 343 gets tiring, but here you go.  

343 and Str8 Rippin Hoping World Ends Before Having to Fulfill Obligations

With uncertainty surrounding the future of our country and the planet as a whole, two groups within the video game industry are really banking on this whole thing blowing the fuck up.  Str8 Rippin may be a legendary Halo organization, winning multiple championships and having their captain featured on millions of Dr. Pepper bottles, but their current rate of delivering one hoodie a month seems mildly unsustainable.  Nuclear war or some other apocalyptic scenario could really offer their marketing team some extra time to figure out their process of delivering goods to customers.  In a similar boat, 343 Industries are currently figuring out where the Halo World Championship will be located.  Barring some global disaster, 343 will have to push onward and announce a location where their second largest tournament to date will be battled.  When asked for comment, Frank O’Connor stated, “Well yeah, the HWC is supposedly taking place, but for all we know, or hope, the world won’t be here.”  Josh Holmes seemed elated at the prospect of being liberated from work on Halo 6.  

Please keep posting LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

At a certain point, joking about 343 gets tiring, but here you go.  

Too much material?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too much material?

More that the material rarely changes.  Community have wants/needs/concerns, 343 respond too late or never.  

But I enjoy contributing to the team beyond family.  

I understood that reference.

Menke's in for no more than a week and he pretty much addresses every gripe with the ranking system after silence from the rest of 343 since release.

Reminds we with what ske7ch did when he first joined. Immediately asked people what their biggest concerns were and then addressed them. Why were 343 so oblivious to everything the fans wanted until they started bringing in new people? Wasn't bravo supposed to be relaying that to them?

Reminds we with what ske7ch did when he first joined. Immediately asked people what their biggest concerns were and then addressed them. Why were 343 so oblivious to everything the fans wanted until they started bringing in new people? Wasn't bravo supposed to be relaying that to them?

• Upvote (+1) 1