CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If ghandi was still into halo I could imagine an epic Ghandi's Thoughts on all this 343 worlds location & pnda robbery/fxckery that's been going on...!

He was the console version of Thorin.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

In regards to people who have been saying panda are terrible...

I think teams will be giving them some respect. They have a solid line up now of danoxide, naded, cratos, str8 sick.

Hope teams dont take them lightly.

They now have pros fron last season on their team. So probably almost 'deserve' a pro spot. If there was a points system from last pro league they would definately now have more points then Inc.

To be clear im a massive Inc fan and despise what they did to get their spot. But i think this highlights the real problem is the system and the way it was easily exploited.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So help me understand this situation. UGC used pro league as a basis of seeding, which I get, but ME is gifting 15,000 seeding points to teams that were in Pro League but not using the seeds from UGC for the sake of continuity?

Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm a bit out of the loop. Gracias.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Finally got to watch up to speed,

and found out Contra / Dev played off of wifi hotspots from their phones...

frustrated.gif

Was a good video too. Glad they're upbeat after the tourney

Devon needs a tan badly.

Arcticc's team also beat ryanoobss in scrims

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If ghandi was still into halo I could imagine an epic Ghandi's Thoughts on all this 343 worlds location & pnda robbery/fxckery that's been going on...!

No matter how long it's been people still misspell Gandhi's name.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So if Trippey isnt on ALG, whos on ALG?

and what team is he on now?

So help me understand this situation. UGC used pro league as a basis of seeding, which I get, but ME is gifting 15,000 seeding points to teams that were in Pro League but not using the seeds from UGC for the sake of continuity?

Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm a bit out of the loop. Gracias.

I think it was 16,000 points but yes. That's what they did. It is very dumb

Little off topics but thought I'd share a little story.

So for the first time in forever I played MM with a team of 4, literally >95% of my games are solo. I actually forgot how fun H5 can be. Even the close games we lost to other teams of 4 were amazing. So I tell my gf, who doesn't play video games at all, how much fun the game is with a team. Her reply is if you're always playing alone why don't you just match other people who are by themselves too?

So basically my gf who's never played an online game in her life has a better idea of how to run MM then 343

:simms:

I told my gf the same thing and here's what she said "______."

So basically my gf, who doesn't even exsist, has a better idea on how to run mm then 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I told my gf the same thing and here's what she said "______."

So basically my gf, who doesn't even exsist, has a better idea on how to run mm then 343.

If your gf doesn't exist, does 343 even exist?

• Upvote (+1) 1