CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought it was bad when I was #1103 and had not received an update from Str8. Welp. Exactly 2 months to the day I gave them my 50 dollars.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's easier to dismiss us as a cesspool that it is to accept criticism.

The audio was awful at an event, there was long downtimes between matches and it showed repetitive, uninteresting content during this time.

Apparently commenting on that makes us a cesspool.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey, what does that pasty face next to your post mean?

It is 'Kappa', a Kappa is a Japanese water monster.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4: A game designed with BTB as the core playlist.

Halo 5: A game where anyone who likes BTB is politely told to go fuck themselves and play Warzone instead.  ...or sit through nothing but Forge maps.

As much as Halo 4 sucked for competitive play, I spent hours in BTB. It was truly a lot fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

- do a shit job

- get criticized by forums

- send out a tweet saying how toxic and aids beyond is 

- ???

- profit

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So which team do you think has the best jersey? Str8 Rippins and OG black version tied #1 for me.

Anyway..........I know that every tournament will have off stream games that you're never going to see unless there's a break in the main stream and they can quickly cut to the side station. But what is stopping them having casters and recording this game play to publish after the event? We saw 1 game of the Inconceivable/Str8 match up, which looked epic. How many people would love to be able to go to twitch or youtube to catch the matches they missed? On top of this, lets have a master cut of the tournament. As it stands we have to go through about 400 Halo Wars 2 ads on a 10 hour stream. Have someone go through, cut the crap out and publish that video on youtube.

Agree. I was thinking it would be cool if even if they are not showing the side station, they have a camera on the players and clip out reactions to show on the main stream. This way even if we are watching a match on the main stream, we can still see a reaction like that from Str8 vs INC.

Maybe even add in the final moments of the game. They do this in tennis since there are lots of courts and only one tv channel to watch on. But the idea of watching the entire match would be good. I still feel the reaction part (especially if it is really hype) should/could be added to the end of the vod

So which team do you think has the best jersey? Str8 Rippins and OG black version tied #1 for me.

If you know the answer then why are you asking us?

If you know the answer then why are you asking us?

When do we get to be blessed with your day of constructive posting?