CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They don't ship anywhere.

ships worldwide

Link me that str8 store please, I'm on mobile and have no twitter :simms: will thank in rep

We still get OG vs. NV, TL vs. Str8, Winner of TL/Str8 vs. loser of OG/NV, & Grand Finals  :simms:

Q1uTl7R.gif

This is reminiscent of what Halo was (MLG), what it could be, and hopefully what it will once again become.

Extra side streams are very important. Halo is best when you put the focus on the players and get out of the way. Fans get so hyped for great games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Non-matching pants on OpTic is insulting for me as a viewer.

725f5cf4d796aa331e45ee81e5f14794.png

:lxthul:

Snakebite wearing the same pants two days in a row #unwashed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Cancerous Lurker

I like how I get tagged in this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

NV dominates slayers, and won the vast.majority vs optic at finals. How could slayers favor optic according to Elamite?

NV dominates slayers, and won the vast.majority vs optic at finals. How could slayers favor optic according to Elamite?

Some of their "analysis" about what gametypes favor which teams is just complete nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

guys most of these teams were formed ess than 3 weeks ago and we already have this quality of play. i hope they all stick together cuz this top 8 is so good.

these games today deserve some emma

tumblr_lc9lmxlmar1qzh8kqo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

He had 12 assists, and did better stat wise than Renegade... I'd argue K/D is even less of a valid statistic on any map with a Sniper - you can have one player just keep getting unlucky. Don't put the loss 100% on him... things like OS control are a team thing.

- Shooter Fan 

And to be fair to him, he's not the best Slayer player statistically. It's even harder to get kills when your teammates are all slaying gods too, there's only so many kills to go around in a game that even.

Not to say Cratos is an amazing player but when he would go neg on E6 it's because he is bad but when Shooter does it there is a ton of excuses. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like how I get tagged in this.

You'll always be our VIP