CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He had 12 assists, and did better stat wise than Renegade... I'd argue K/D is even less of a valid statistic on any map with a Sniper - you can have one player just keep getting unlucky. Don't put the loss 100% on him... things like OS control are a team thing.

- Shooter Fan 

And to be fair to him, he's not the best Slayer player statistically. It's even harder to get kills when your teammates are all slaying gods too, there's only so many kills to go around in a game that even.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He had 12 assists, and did better stat wise than Renegade... I'd argue K/D is even less of a valid statistic on any map with a Sniper - you can have one player just keep getting unlucky. Don't put the loss 100% on him... things like OS control are a team thing.

- Shooter Fan

Lmao KD absolutely matters in slayer. You cannot die 17 times, no matter how many assists

Shooter is the stratecian; he should never have allowed everyone to turtle up back loop and wait to be collapsed on. Someone had to be yard there

• Upvote (+1) 3

- Shooter Fan 

He gave 17 kills to the other team in a Slayer game he cost them that match.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shot of APG and Ace after game 2: 

tumblr_nmtgabBmcg1s2w9y9o1_1280.gif

I don't have any +rep left, but I want you to know this was a top tier post. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm so happy for Ace. You can just see how much that win meant to the whole squad. Goddamn do Str8 hoodies ship to the UK??!!!

They don't ship anywhere.

ships worldwide

• Upvote (+1) 7

So uhhh.

When does FantasyHCS update scores?

Uhhh. When 343 sends the stats?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic CS and Gears just lost their tournaments... (Gears was against NV too  :lxthul: )

Let's bring Halo back to their best team 

That game was insane, real shame we didnt get the full series on stream, a reverse sweep with that game to end would be a top 3 H5 series of all time

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so happy for Ace. You can just see how much that win meant to the whole squad. Goddamn do Str8 hoodies ship to the UK??!!!

Currently, they don't ship at all.

When does CLG play?

One day I will stop this joke.

But it is not this day.

• Upvote (+1) 4