CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am pleasantly surprised with how good Team Liquid is playing and I love watching their matches. It's not that I thought they were a bad team, I just felt that the majority of teams walked away with better lineups after rostermania. Either way, championship sunday has been incredible so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lunchbox and Contra need to stick together.  When they were pushing around the map together they were unstoppable. 

Feel like EG just got one rotation wrong there, went 3 down and then liquid were ruthless. Top quality games.

I am pleasantly surprised with how good Team Liquid is playing and I love watching their matches. It's not that I thought they were a bad team, I just felt that the majority of teams walked away with better lineups after rostermania. Either way, championship sunday has been incredible so far.

Are you implying Team Liquid didn't improve their roster?

if eg loses this series, how many times will the little cretin (forgot its name) use the word "washed"?

EG look pissed off with one another. Roy in particular seems like he's either really tired or just fed up.

When do any of these guys not look like that? Roy and Lunch bicker 24/7, and Contra and Dev are super moody.

When do any of these guys not look like that? Roy and Lunch bicker 24/7, and Contra and Dev are super moody.

True. Honestly not sure how I feel about this team. Sometimes there's a spark of genius but they just have so much negative energy.

if eg loses this series, how many times will the little cretin (forgot its name) use the word "washed"?

"Current gold req pack code = ROYBOXWASHED"

- @@sECUREij

• Upvote (+1) 3

Roy seems a little upset (beyond the standard emotions).